Windows 10: Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE)

Discus and support Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE) in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So i'm looking at my C: and there is a strange user called "JJAUBEE" and my username is , is it something to be worried about, I must say I'm kinda... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Slizzer, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Slizzer Win User

Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE)

So i'm looking at my C: and there is a strange user called "JJAUBEE" and my username is , is it something to be worried about, I must say I'm kinda paranoid.

Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE) [​IMG]

:)

Slizzer, Apr 22, 2016

2. How do I delete a family member in my user account

I have two user accounts on my PC now. Windows always boots up asking for the second non-admin user, but it is a mess, I want to delete it, but when I got to accounts it shows this user and it allows more users to installed but I can't find a way to delete
    this user, which I find truly strange. When I am looking at this second user I am signed in as the admin, so I should have total access, but it not showing me this. Strange.

DennisDowd, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Mail For Exchange Error -15032

It's somehow strange that user can access the admin logs and see different error codes, but there's no key to these errorcodes.

rapidforce, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Word Man Win User

Welcome to TenForums, Slizzer.*Smile

Yeah, that's pretty weird if it means nothing to you. What do you get by executing "net users" at the command prompt?

Word Man, Apr 22, 2016
  5. Word Man Win User
    On second thought, Slizzer, and actually looking closely at your screenshot, it looks like you Computer Name is simply "DESKTOP-JJAUBEE". Is that your only problem, or is there an actual unknown user lurking?

Word Man, Apr 22, 2016
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    There is nothing here to suggest "JJAUBEE" is a user name, just part of the computer name,

LMiller7, Apr 22, 2016
  7. Slizzer Win User
    C:\Users\>net users

User accounts for \\DESKTOP-JJAUBEE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Administrator DefaultAccount Guest

The command completed successfully.

C:\Users\>

I can't remember calling my pc "JJAUBEE" I just got paranoid and thought that, "JJAUBEE" was also an user, man I got so worried. I have scanned with malwarebytes, and Hitman Pro. Nothing found.

Thanks for your help guys, calmed my nerves down, still pretty weird I have that for a computer name, I have no distant memory of it lol.

Slizzer, Apr 22, 2016
  8. LMiller7 Win User

As the computer must have a name the OS installer will provide a random series of characters. You are given a opportunity to override this or it can be changed at a later time. It is a good idea to give it a name that has some meaning to you. Sometimes these random characters may resemble a name.

LMiller7, Apr 22, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Windows names the 'machine'/'device' automatically to keep track of your devices as you can only install Store Apps on 10 devices maximum.

Edwin, Apr 22, 2016
  10. Slizzer Win User
    Nice thanks, now I know that!

Slizzer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Strange Admin User (JJAUBEE) - Similar Threads - Strange Admin User

2. Unhide admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhide admin user: I want to unhide Windows Admin account, how can I do that ? as other users I have are kiosk so no access to registry how to show admin mode or able to enter username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-admin-user/efb37918-173a-4de1-9ce2-8d7ed20cf9ec
  3. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  4. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  5. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  6. Strange user after updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange user after updating.: Hello, I am having a problem with my pc after installing an update, when I finished installing it, I could not find any of my files, then a friend of mine advised me to check my users list, I found there to be 4 users, 3 of which I had no idea existed and found that all my...
  7. strange user issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    strange user issues: Ever since obtaining my current laptop running Windows 10 I've had frequent issues with certain operations such as trying to delete, move or rename a file. I get an error message saying I need administrator permission. Yet when I check under settings-->accounts it shows me...
  8. User to admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User to admin: Hello. I only have one account on my pc and I have transformed it into an user account. Now I can't access the admin privileges. How should Ichange it back to an admin account and create a new user account?...
  9. User to Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User to Admin: I don't have an administrator account on my laptop. I checked it in CMD and it say's defaultuser1, I can't change my account to admin because it say's I don't have the rights. Please help! Thanks!...
  10. Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ: So this is strange and I am looking for any answers. I have Windows 10 64-bit Pro and I have two of them; wife and mine Now I am chasing another issue, but that's how I came across this. In netplwiz on my wife's system she only has one entry and it is her user. On mine...