Windows 10: Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

Discus and support Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReaGame, Jan 13, 2017.

1. ReaGame Win User

Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high pitched, 8 bit beeping noises. When I think of it it is almost like binary sound, if you know what I mean. Each noise is at different pitches, and last different amounts of time. It doesn't even have the decency to have any rhythm *cry. It is not the motherboard speaker I know. Even if my volume is muted, I still hear them. I do use the front audio jack if that helps any. I do not have a sound card, it is integrated in my mobo. If anyone knows how to turn these off or mute them, that would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

:)

ReaGame, Jan 13, 2017
  2. DocZaf Win User

Long Beeping Noises coming from PC

Hello and Thank You for your help,

The MsInfo32 file can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AjeDrrMHYV52gmjxLxDkY8PXzXTo

The make and model of my PC is not branded and is as follows:

Motherboard = Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 Rev 6.0

Processor = AMD 8350

OS = Windows 10 - Free upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium

Also afterposting this question, I changed my HDD and the noise is still there,

So it is not related to the 1Tb Samsung spinpoint HDD or the Seagate 500Gb SSHD's in RAIS Stripe format.

I think it is coming from the motherboard but it is difficult to tell

DocZaf, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Long Beeping Noises coming from PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

You may boot the PC in Safe Mode to test if that helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. For example, if the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know default settings and basic device drivers
    aren't causing the issue.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Further you may also boot the PC in a clean boot state to check if that helps.
    A clean boot will help us determine if any 3rd party programs or services are causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 13, 2017
  4. asusG Win User

Go to Clipmate, Options, Sounds and turn off "clipboard data cleared by another app" and "clipboard data ignored/rejected".This problem will be frequent if you use other applications that are accessing the clipboard frequently ,like Phrase Express or KeepPass, for example

asusG, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute? - Similar Threads - Strange beeping noises

2. Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.: So i have some very good headphones the wh-xb900n and they support veeery low and high frequencies. Today i plugged them into my laptop via jack and noticed something weird. A very low subtle beep coming out every second. It is weird. I have no clue where the sound comes from...
  3. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  4. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer: Hello everyone! Lately I had a really bad problem and now I'm too late with this question because my windows is not working anymore. A few months ago around 4 I was living at home and we upgraded the electricity system of our house rewiring , higher voltage, more wall...
  5. Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise: So I was just using my computer recently when it got really really laggy (never has it got so laggy), so I decided to open my anti-virus (Avira) to do a full scale scan incase it was some sort of virus. I know it'd lagged the computer even more so I left it to do its thing....
  6. Beeping noise from computer?

Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  7. Beeping noise from computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  8. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  9. strange noise from my audio port

strange noise from my audio port: dear team, i am using gigabyte z170x from last 3years. everything was working fine, today i have upgraded my casing, when i installed everything started my windows and i notice a noise on my headphone, noise raise up when doing anything or copy files. noise started when i...
  10. Re beeping noise from PC

Re beeping noise from PC: Hello I think I have the answer, but would like someone to confirm my theory.... My PC has started beeping intermittently, I believe it only happens when transferring files across...I noticed that when the PC beeps the file transfer stops for a few seconds then...