Windows 10: Strange behaviour on installation?

Discus and support Strange behaviour on installation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have started installation/upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 on my sisters laptop. She have the same MS account on the second gaming computer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smalbenet, Apr 1, 2016.

1. smalbenet Win User

Strange behaviour on installation?

Hi,

I have started installation/upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 on my sisters laptop. She have the same MS account on the second gaming computer. The strange things that happend is that the gaming computer just got Windows 10 too, she had 8.1 and yes of course I wanted to do the install on that pc too, but not at the same time? Anyone seen this before? and the gaming pc got the same name as the laptop. Very strange and odd. Never seen this before.

:)

smalbenet, Apr 1, 2016

2. strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Cortana strange behaviours

My pc's microphone works just fine in every app. Cortana reacts to "Hey Cortana" but just answers me, after 1 second or so, "Sorry, I can't hear anything".

Also, searching something on the web on Cortana and clicking on it, won't open Microsoft Edge. Also search results on the right pane won't click.

gabrielerizzo, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

Strange behaviour on installation?

1. Strange behaviour on installation? - Similar Threads - Strange behaviour installation

2. Strange behaviour of Zoom application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange behaviour of Zoom application: This problem has been for about a week.My Zoom application never closes after a meeting no matter what. And after each meeting my camera stays on for a minute or two.What I want to ask here is that is it normal for apps to stay open like this? I can't shake off the feeling...
  3. Strange LAN speed behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange LAN speed behaviour: I currently have 3 computers with windows 10 installed (2 laptops and 1 desktop) and I have a contract for Gigabit internet (1000 down/200 up). On the two laptops, using a LAN connection, speed is just fine at around 850/900 mbit/s. My desktop pc is a whole other story For...
  4. Strange LAN speed behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange LAN speed behaviour: I currently have 3 computers with windows 10 installed (2 laptops and 1 desktop) and I have a contract for Gigabit internet (1000 down/200 up). On the two laptops, using a LAN connection, speed is just fine at around 850/900 mbit/s. My desktop pc is a whole other story For...
  5. Strange behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behaviour: I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a very strange thing happening with my computer. My monitor will just all of a sudden go black, then a message saying "no signal". My computer does no power down or restart, but at the same time I can do nothing with...
  6. Skype's strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype's strange behaviour: Win 10 Pro now ver 1909 build 18363.720 I have used Skype over different OS and got the latest version when I installed 10 over a year ago. It didn't work well as an App, so I adopted the Desktop version when prompted a few months later. Since then it has been working OK but...
  7. Store update strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store update strange behaviour: So a little earlier I did my usual routine of boot pc and open store app. I always manually check for updates to apps. One come up for store app itself. I clicked update but rather than do its normal close the store app and re launch on completion store app stayed open. In...
  8. Strange update behaviour

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange update behaviour: I have two PC's, my wife's and my own, both upgraded on line from 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The only difference is that my wife's PC is 32-bit and mine is 64-bit. Yesterday, my wife called me to say that something strange happened when she booted her PC and that it was now...
  9. Strange signin behaviour

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange signin behaviour: I changed my Windows signin to a 4 digit login, which works fine.... today i I noticed there were two signin options for my user account , exactly the same name, plus one other I have for a family member. i chose one of ' my' accounts and it asked for a password, I tried...
  10. Strange IP Behaviour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange IP Behaviour: I live in Kolkata and use a Wishnet Unlimited Plan from my LCO - Tariff : Wish Net Private Limited : Best Broadband in Kolkta for the past few days whenever I try to access a few sites, I have to pass the cloudflare security check " One more step Please complete the...