Windows 10: Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome

Discus and support Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am experiencing a strange bug in chrome, whenever I put a youtube video into fullscreen mode, I can see my desktop along the left side and the top.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cxxvii, Sep 10, 2016.

1. cxxvii Win User

Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome

I am experiencing a strange bug in chrome, whenever I put a youtube video into fullscreen mode, I can see my desktop along the left side and the top. I'm not sure what is causing this bug, as it has only started happening recently and only on a monitor without a task bar. I have provided a screenshot to make things more clear.

Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome [​IMG]

:)

cxxvii, Sep 10, 2016

2. Using 2 monitors

I just got my second monitor in, hooked it up, and got everything setup. But one thing that bothers me, is that when i try to run fullscreen games on my primary monitor, i cannot press pause (which usually shows the mouse) and move the mouse over to the
    second monitor to do other things like click another youtube video, or anything. The mouse just stops at the border for the first monitor. Is there a way that i can change a setting somewhere that allows me to run a fullscreen game on one screen while being
    able to operate on the second screen? Note: This is allowed if i watch fullscreen youtube videos.

AustinGatlin, Sep 10, 2016
  3. Possibility to move windows to other monitors with 'windows key + shift + arrow keys' on fullscreen youtube with windows 10?

I've noticed that moving windows between monitors with 'win key + shift + left/right arrows' does work with all kinds of windows but it behaves weird on fullscreen youtube videos. I currently have 3 monitors
    connected and what 'win key + shift + leftarrow' does is move the fullscreen video to the right monitor and 'win key + shift + rightarrow' moves it over to the left monitor. Notice that left and right are reversed, and that the primary middle monitor can't
    be reached with the shortcuts. This behaviour happens both in chrome and firefox. On microsoft edge, the fullscreen youtube video doesn't seem to move at all. I'm not sure if this matters but i'm using an Nvidia 960m graphics card with the latest driver. I
    have windows 10 updated to the latest version.

***Changed Windows topics by the moderator***

Merten Willy, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome

1. Strange bug with fullscreen youtube vidoes on second monitor in chrome - Similar Threads - Strange bug fullscreen

2. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  3. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  4. Fullscreen border appears on second monitor - no fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen border appears on second monitor - no fix?: This is driving me absolutely insane and I can't find a solve anywhere - pleaaaaaase can somebody point me to a fix? Some, not all, programs extend to my second monitor when in fullscreen. Discord and Star Wars Battlefront 2 are the main 2 programs (BF2 does so in fullscreen...
  5. Second monitor bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second monitor bug: Ok so basically when you put the second monitor on the right side: https://imgur.com/9mB7phn And change resolution it goes black for some seconds, but if you put it on the left side it doesn't. Is there a way to fix this, it's really annoying especially when playing...
  6. Fullscreen bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen bug?: Whenever I go into any platform, watch a fullscreen video there, it just goes black, on youtube it only happens if the video is 720p or better, but in steam (the game launcher) it happens too. Help? submitted by /u/elestupidoguy [link] [comments]...
  7. Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen: I've been playing video games for long periods of time without crashing like 3+ hours. And recently I started watching videos on this computer for long periods of time. I've actually crashed twice while watching videos on my chrome from Youtube and Netflix. It happens when...
  8. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  9. Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome): Hi, Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube. I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor. When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems. I either get: 1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and...
  10. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...