Windows 10: Strange "devices"

Discus and support Strange "devices" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In File Explorer I have a folder under "This PC" called uuid:581bc1ab-98fb-4bd6-98f0-5fbf01835c72 . What is this? If I try to delete it, the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doug4901, Apr 9, 2016.

1. doug4901 Win User

Strange "devices"

In File Explorer I have a folder under "This PC" called uuid:581bc1ab-98fb-4bd6-98f0-5fbf01835c72 . What is this? If I try to delete it, the option under Right click shows no delete option. Somewhere, I was told (by my PC) that this folder is a device.

Inside this folder are large numbers of files, stripped of their extension, including some large video files.

Can anyone help?

Win10 build 10586 64 bit

Regards
    Doug

:)

doug4901, Apr 9, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Apr 9, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Strange "devices" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Strange "devices" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Strange "devices" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Strange "devices" :)

musum, Apr 9, 2016
Thema:

Strange "devices"

1. Strange "devices" - Similar Threads - Strange devices

2. In a strange way, some files disappeared from the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In a strange way, some files disappeared from the device: When the laptop was last turned on, a window with a topic about a problem with account authorization appeared. The laptop started, but all the theme settings flew off wallpaper, taskbar changed - everything related to the theme. At the same time, Microsoft Edge was asked to...
  3. In a strange way, some files disappeared from the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In a strange way, some files disappeared from the device: When the laptop was last turned on, a window with a topic about a problem with account authorization appeared. The laptop started, but all the theme settings flew off wallpaper, taskbar changed - everything related to the theme. At the same time, Microsoft Edge was asked to...
  4. In a strange way, some files disappeared from the device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. so my computer is being strange with the wifi all my other devices get 300mb upload and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so my computer is being strange with the wifi all my other devices get 300mb upload and...: i have reset my network drivers done stuff in cmd like netsh int ip reset, netsh advfirewall reset,netsh winsock reset,ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /renew into a clean boot and nothing is working so far what els can i do...
  6. so my computer is being strange with the wifi all my other devices get 300mb upload and...

so my computer is being strange with the wifi all my other devices get 300mb upload and...: i have reset my network drivers done stuff in cmd like netsh int ip reset, netsh advfirewall reset,netsh winsock reset,ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /renew into a clean boot and nothing is working so far what els can i do...
  7. My bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and is acting strange.: I was using my computer like normal and all of a sudden my bluetooth turns off and the sound when you unplug a usb device plays over and over again. So I check my taskbar and my intel bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and it constantly ejects over and over again. I...
  8. My bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and is acting strange.

My bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and is acting strange.: I was using my computer like normal and all of a sudden my bluetooth turns off and the sound when you unplug a usb device plays over and over again. So I check my taskbar and my intel bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and it constantly ejects over and over again. I...
  9. My bluetooth driver shows up as a usb device and is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Strange Windows Update Message: “Your device is missing important security and quality fixes”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Windows Update Message: “Your device is missing important security and quality fixes”: 08.20.22 Good morning…have an odd “Windows Updates Message” that’s suddenly occurred on 2 different Lenovo P52 Thinkpads.First, my environment is:Running Win 10 Pro for a long time, always keep all my Windows Updates current, as well as various other software updates and...