Windows 10: Strange IP Behaviour

Discus and support Strange IP Behaviour in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I live in Kolkata and use a Wishnet Unlimited Plan from my LCO - Tariff : Wish Net Private Limited : Best Broadband in Kolkta for the past few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stonecaper, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Strange IP Behaviour

I live in Kolkata and use a Wishnet Unlimited Plan from my LCO - Tariff : Wish Net Private Limited : Best Broadband in Kolkta

for the past few days whenever I try to access a few sites, I have to pass the cloudflare security check
    "
    One more step
    Please complete the security check to access"

The page also says - "If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware."

Being curious I searched about my ip on What Is My IP? Shows your real IP - IPv4 - IPv6 - WhatIsMyIP.com®, & The follwing result was displayed -

Strange IP Behaviour [​IMG]

Check The ISP Name
    The Ip is also blacklisted in McAfee RBL cidr.bl.mcafee.com
    The ip address is different from my wan ip on my router page.
    Is my browser hacke or something? Pretty terrified.Please help

:)

stonecaper, Sep 20, 2016

2. strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Cortana strange behaviours

My pc's microphone works just fine in every app. Cortana reacts to "Hey Cortana" but just answers me, after 1 second or so, "Sorry, I can't hear anything".

Also, searching something on the web on Cortana and clicking on it, won't open Microsoft Edge. Also search results on the right pane won't click.

gabrielerizzo, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

Strange IP Behaviour

1. Strange IP Behaviour - Similar Threads - Strange Behaviour

2. Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?: I have a PS script which seems to fart when testing for the existence of a certain filename. It’s the only filename it seems to have this problem on, but with all other filenames, it works as expected.Given a full pathname of the file, let’s say:Test-Path...
  3. Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?: I have a PS script which seems to fart when testing for the existence of a certain filename. It’s the only filename it seems to have this problem on, but with all other filenames, it works as expected.Given a full pathname of the file, let’s say:Test-Path...
  4. Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  6. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  7. Strange behaviour after waking the PC from sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behaviour after waking the PC from sleep...: Hi If I allow the PC to go to sleep then I wake it up, it simply carries on where it left off i.e. it reopens the programs/windows etc. BUT for some reason where I have the icons pinned to the taskbar and I've opened/run some of them before sleep they don't all reappear. I'm...
  8. Strange behaviour after waking the PC from sleep...

Strange behaviour after waking the PC from sleep...: Hi If I allow the PC to go to sleep then I wake it up, it simply carries on where it left off i.e. it reopens the programs/windows etc. BUT for some reason where I have the icons pinned to the taskbar and I've opened/run some of them before sleep they don't all reappear. I'm...
  9. Strange behaviour with apostrophe/quotation mark key on English US layout keyboard for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behaviour with apostrophe/quotation mark key on English US layout keyboard for...: Whenever I type either an apostrophe or quotation mark on this keyboard it's the same key I'm getting a strange result. Unlike with other keys, the mark doesn't appear until after I type the next character. I've looked in the Time & Language > Typing settings and turned off...
  10. Strange behaviour with apostrophe/quotation mark key on English US layout keyboard for...

Strange behaviour with apostrophe/quotation mark key on English US layout keyboard for...: Whenever I type either an apostrophe or quotation mark on this keyboard it's the same key I'm getting a strange result. Unlike with other keys, the mark doesn't appear until after I type the next character. I've looked in the Time & Language > Typing settings and turned off...