Windows 10: Strange login problem developed

Discus and support Strange login problem developed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I turn the computer on 1st thing of a morning and login all goes well , system boots up to the desktop then after about 60 seconds screen goes... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Auskart, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Auskart Win User

Strange login problem developed

When I turn the computer on 1st thing of a morning and login all goes well , system boots up to the desktop then after about 60 seconds screen goes black with just the cursor there for about a minute or 2 and then the login screen comes back up again, after I login again everything is fine for the rest of the day. Have done Virus , Malware and spyware scans and found nothing.

:)

Auskart, Nov 18, 2016
  2. JanAUSNZ Win User

Cannot login after windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem upgrading W8.

Strange but I clicked on the 'ease of access' button on the login screen, then escaped out after a while.

Next time i tried to login to W10 it worked and its running fine now.

GOOD LUCK

JanAUSNZ, Nov 18, 2016
  3. keyboard not working for pincode windows

Hi,

I have a strange problem on my acer laptop:

- When on the windows login screen, my laptop keyboard is not responding in the pincode box (only letters, numbers are ok)

- When using the windows password instead to login, everything works without issue

- tried to solve the problem by restarting the laptop, but this has no effect

- once in windows, everything is working fine

The strange thing is that the screen keyboard is also not responding (tried this after googling my problem)

My drivers are up to date.

What can I do?

thanks in advance

AlexanderDeWaele, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

Strange login problem developed

1. Strange login problem developed - Similar Threads - Strange login problem

2. Is there a problem with Developer Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a problem with Developer Mode?: Hi, I am trying to install an app with a AppxManifest.xml file by typing this command into Windows Powershell.Then there is a error.I have Developer Mode turned on.I am running Windows 10 Home 21H2 therefore I can't use gpedit.msc and am up to date.Developer mode is also...
  3. Is there a problem with Developer Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Developer Mode?: Hi, I am trying to install an app with a AppxManifest.xml file by typing this command into Windows Powershell.Then there is a error.I have Developer Mode turned on.I am running Windows 10 Home 21H2 therefore I can't use gpedit.msc and am up to date.Ps: Sorry for selecting a...
  4. Is there a problem with Developer Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with Developer Mode?: Hi, I am trying to install an app with a AppxManifest.xml file by typing this command into Windows Powershell.Then there is a error.I have Developer Mode turned on.I am running Windows 10 Home 21H2 therefore I can't use gpedit.msc and am up to date.Ps: Sorry for selecting a...
  5. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  6. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  7. Strange login prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange login prompt: Since the most recent update end of Aug 2021? my PC asks me for a PIN or password every time I power up. This used to not happen. I've tried to disable this feature and can't. Before asking me to sign in, it says something bizarre like "We're sorry but you cannot be connected...
  8. Strange login problem!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange login problem!: Hey guys, my computer was working normally up to this morning when it restarted itself and now I cannot pass the lockscreen! The thing is the password is working but I always get back to the same screen where I have to enter password over and over again. I have lots of...
  9. Strange login problem!

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange login problem!: Hey guys, my computer was working normally up to this morning when it restarted itself and now I cannot pass the lockscreen! The thing is the password is working but I always get back to the same screen where I have to enter password over and over again. I have lots of...
  10. A strange login. Or an attack?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A strange login. Or an attack?: I do not no what happened but today I started my pc, and suddenly the name of my network had been changed. Or the name of my modem. After rebooting my modem to default settings I logged in witn my Microsoft account. Wich should me the only way to start windows. But after I...