Windows 10: Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

Discus and support Strange movie-making problem with Nero... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So here's my little problem: When I want to put a video from my SSD to DVD, Nero won't burn it. When I put a video from either my external HDDs on DVD,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RingTailCoon, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

So here's my little problem: When I want to put a video from my SSD to DVD, Nero won't burn it. When I put a video from either my external HDDs on DVD, Nero picks it up just fine. OK, both are rendering fine but at the burning stage (videos from SSD to DVD) my DVD recorder just chokes and says no. But videos from the external HDD are doing just fine. Rendering, burning... the whole shabang!

*Rolleyes

And no, these are no illegal movies we are talking about, only movies recorded with my own camera.

So..., what's choking Nero to get all nitpicky?!

Oh, I use Nero 11. Old but good!

So far I used different drive speeds, but to no avail.

:)

RingTailCoon, Mar 28, 2018
  2. chasw98 Win User

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 (anniverary edition)

Problem solved.

The unlisted "App" is within Nero Suite.

I uninstalled Nero Suite via Control Panel and update/upgrade installed successfully.

However, I am not sure if I have a DVD burner for my movies. But that will be for another thread.

BTW this is the ANSWER but I don't get that option (not on screen).

chasw98, Mar 28, 2018
  3. nj7_ Win User
    New to Nokia - n73ME

Trailers from recent movies on Nero Digital site. Software, free and pay one, from mysymbian.com - software section.

4. Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

Heeeeeelp! Still no one...?! :'(

5. Samuria Win User
    What format is the video is .mov ,mp4?

Samuria, Mar 28, 2018
  6. mp4 *Smile

7. RickC Win User
    I'm going to make a guess at the problem...

I have a slightly similar issue using DVD Shrink. I have loads of video compilations of my daughter's childhood (in ISO format) and have been cutting out all the cheesy animated intros and endings I did at the time.

I've found that the transcoding is just too fast when the souce and destination files are on my SSD. DVD Shrink has some sort of buffer that overflows and halts the process unless I watch like a hawk and keep hitting 'Pause' before the buffer fills. (I have no idea whether it's an input or output buffer.) If I move the files from SSD to HDD then there's no issue at all... much like your problem with Nero.

So... it sounds like a Nero buffer issue to me.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 28, 2018
  8. Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

I have a hunch that this is one and the same problem and that we are in the same boat! *Smile SSD is just too speedy and HDD has the right speed. Strange... *Smile

RingTailCoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

1. Strange movie-making problem with Nero... - Similar Threads - Strange movie making

2. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  3. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  4. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Nero burning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nero burning: Hi, When I burn with Nero it crashes before starting, I tried to uninstall and reinstall and different versions, even with Nero portable but the problem persists, with other software the problem is not there, any ideas? Thx submitted by /u/Donnje [link] [comments]...
  6. schermo nero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    schermo nero: .Lo schermo del laptop si è spento improvvisamente ma il computer funziona bene.Cosa posso fare? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schermo-nero/482a8242-7f3f-4448-a168-86e13772325f
  7. Nero

in Windows 10 Support
    Nero: Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is something to create a copy and play a disc. Which one should I purchase please? Cheers. 113054
  8. Nero

Nero: Nero 12 will not install on Windows 10. They want $59 for update. 92019
  9. Nero problem

Nero problem: After upgrading to win 10 my nero video (2015 platinum) stopped working and i could not install the additional apps from Nero. It would not install microsoft VC redidistributional 2012 (x86) after several tries without sucess i downloaded the file from microsoft, reinstalled...
  10. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem: I noticed a strange issue with my PC today. I am running Win 10 Pro (64 bit) and after I restarted my PC today, I observed the following things: 1. Some of the icons are missing on the taskbar. There used to be icons for Store, Calculator, Edge on my taskbar. 2. I also...