Windows 10: strange network problem

Discus and support strange network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; having changed location to a small office after having a talktalk connection which worked OK. I am now connected 4 PCs through a Switch and shared a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cpomd, Jan 23, 2016.

1. cpomd Win User

strange network problem

having changed location to a small office after having a talktalk connection which worked OK. I am now connected 4 PCs through a Switch and shared a printer without any problems as the Internet was from a Public connection in the same building each machine having its own wifi connector. I was instructed to install a different printer a Sharps MX-C311 via an RJ45 cable to do this I used the TalkTalk Router which worked but a strange thing happened when the router was on we lost the WIFI access on all four PCs? Router printer worked? Ipconfig reports the Lan is based on 192.168 etc and the Wifi is 10.10 etc any help welcomed as i have to face this again next week

More about : strange network problem

:)

cpomd, Jan 23, 2016

2. Network problem with N9

I'm having this strange problem with the network and i don't know whether it's a phone's problem or not. Sometimes the network stops working, even though the bars on the upper left of the screen show it's connected. It results in no access to the network,
    i can't receive, make calls or use the internet.

Does it sound to be more a problem of the phone or of the network's company?

gastromush, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Arist.He Win User
    The computer's network has some strange problem. ONLY in Windows 10

The network adapter won't work at all.

Arist.He, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

strange network problem

1. strange network problem - Similar Threads - strange network problem

2. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  3. REALLY strange network problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    REALLY strange network problems.: I found out this Microsoft forums thing, and now I am asking like everything here. Another question of mine, except, this one isn't really stupid... Ok, now I know this question is asked a TON. So much. But for me it's different. I tried EVERYTHING, my computer is on...
  4. a strange network problem

a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  5. a strange network problem

in Windows 10 Support
    a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  6. Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem

Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem: I have 2 Windows 10 Pro v. 1909 PC's and a NAS drive on my network. I have each computers' My Documents folders relocated to the NAS drive. When I open, modify and save a Word file from Computer A to My Documents on the NAS drive, when Computer B tries to read it from the NAS...
  7. Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??

Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??: Hi, I'm having some problems getting the file sharing to connect between a Win10 Pro laptop & a few Win10 Home pc's. The strange thing is I can connect from all 3 of the Win10 Home pc's to the Win10 Pro laptop but can't connect from the Win10 Pro laptop to the Win 10 Home...
  8. Strange network connection problem

Strange network connection problem: In my workplace there are four computers, namely A, B, C and D. Computer A connects to B and C, but cannot connect to D. Computer B connects to C and D. Computer C connects to B and D. Computer D connects to C and B. Computer A runs windows 10, others run windows 7. All...
  9. Strange problem getting to 1 computer on the network, but not the othr

Strange problem getting to 1 computer on the network, but not the othr: There are 3 computers on the network: computer names: Wired - Main, and Tower Wireless - ASUS So Main can communicate to the other two. Tower can communicate to the other two. ASUS can only communicate to Main, but not Tower. The network diagnostics comes up with...
  10. Strange network issue

Strange network issue: I have an odd problem here. Windows 10 Home WD MyBook Live Windows user account: Microsoft User Account MyBook Live user network share set up with username and password I'm able to browse to the folders on the MyBook live through the Network icon on my...