Windows 10: strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

Discus and support strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anybody know what might cause this? I don't use a windows phone, and don't have any microsoft accounts signed in to it either. It was only briefly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by User15826, Nov 17, 2017.

1. User15826 Win User

strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

Does anybody know what might cause this? I don't use a windows phone, and don't have any microsoft accounts signed in to it either. It was only briefly displayed in the corner and had a few options regarding it of which I can't remember the name of. Could it be a bug? Any help would be great thanks!

:)

User15826, Nov 17, 2017

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Nov 17, 2017
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Nov 17, 2017
  4. strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

Hi User15826

Any chance you are on Win 10 V1709 and clicked on phone in settings?

Windows key + R, type winver, enter

Caledon Ken, Nov 17, 2017
  5. User15826 Win User
    Yeah, that's my version, but I haven't linked my phone. Not sure what else it could be..

User15826, Nov 17, 2017
  6. clam1952 Win User
    Not using Mobile Broadband by any chance? I get a txt every month in my router when the bill payment is due to be taken even though it's just a data sim not a phone.

clam1952, Nov 17, 2017
  7. User15826 Win User
    Nope, not at all.

User15826, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

1. strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup. - Similar Threads - strange message phone

2. pop up message of your phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message of your phone: Just to let you know I don't have a 'Your Phone' in my widows 10 Background apps.I get C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22062.542.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions...
  3. Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages: in the "Your Phone" app on Windows 11 hyperlinks are no longer opening. I click them and nothing. Previously worked fine. Is this a known issue? Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎7/‎30/‎2021 OS build 22000.348 Serial number 006048375257 Experience Windows...
  4. Your Phone app: text messaging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  5. Your Phone messaging no longer works

Your Phone messaging no longer works: That's about it. If the Your Phone app is opened it will answer the phone, which I do not need or want, but it will not download or send messages which is the only thing I need or want to do with Your Phone. Until yesterday it worked as well as it ever did, which is about...
  6. Your Phone sync problem with messages

Your Phone sync problem with messages: Hi, I have about five old sms messages that I've deleted or archived on my phone Samsung s9+ , that don't disappear from the YourPhone app same problem on two different laptops running Windows 10. Does anyone know why this is and if there's a way I can delete them from the...
  7. "you got a message on your phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "you got a message on your phone": Two times now, I received a message that sounds like this: "you got a message on your phone" "want to see phone messages on this PC too? YES, NO, Maybe Later" So that is the message I got on my Windows 10 PC, in a system notification. First, I don't own a cell phone,...
  8. Strange Popup - Windows 10 User

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Popup - Windows 10 User: I have a home user on Windows 10. He frequently receives the following popup: [ATTACH] The occurrence of the popup is not consistent. He may see it after logging into the pc or just while accessing Outlook, Word, Firefox, etc. When it appears, his mouse cursor is...
  9. Strange Popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Popup: Hi all, for the last week I get the below popup about 2 to 3 times a day. any one know what is going on? [img] 92522
  10. Strange New Notification Message!

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange New Notification Message!: I Just got a new notification popup that said "Windows 10 Team Profile Graylynne M. R?" I'm not sure of what the rest say'. I'm not sure if I should click on it or not. Anyone know what this is about? *Confused 5909