Windows 10: Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version

Discus and support Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, First thanks for any assistance. I let Microsoft my WIndows 10 to the latest edition about 3 days ago. Since then, when I first start the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by davidgsmith, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version

Hi all,
    First thanks for any assistance.
    I let Microsoft my WIndows 10 to the latest edition about 3 days ago. Since then, when I first start the computer (Dell xps) I get a notification in the bottom right corner.

Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version [​IMG]

I click 'Learn More' and nothing happens, If I try to open Chrome right away it will not open. Eventually it does open (It would open on it's own if I didn't click the icon) with the following webpage

Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version [​IMG]
    Dropbox - AMD1.jpg
    I have an intel processor. i7
    I checked the Start Up list in Device manager and nothing showed relating to this. I ran Malwarebytes nothing there.
    I'm stumped.
    Any help is greatly appreciated. *Biggrin
    Dave

:)

davidgsmith, Nov 20, 2017

2. License expires soon after windows 10 October 2017 update

Hi all,

My OS is Win 10, version 1709, build 16299.19 after the latest October update. Since the update, every 10 minutes or so pops up a window saying "your license will expire soon. You need to activate windows in settings". In settings is nothing to do, my windows
    is activated. So how to get rid of these pop-ups?

Regards and thanks,

Danker

dschaareman, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version

Welcome to the forum's it's telling you the Max audio won't work so you need to search for new driver etc

Samuria, Nov 20, 2017
  5. What is Max audio? Where is it coming from? What about the AMD webpage just popping up
    Thanks for your input
    Dave

davidgsmith, Nov 20, 2017
  6. Thanks,
    It's funny that pop up only showed up in the morning when I first started my computer. Subsequent startings were pop-up free. This morning it didn't happen. Beats me. Thanks for the links and your input.
    Dave

davidgsmith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version

1. Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version - Similar Threads - Strange pop webpage

2. Strange error pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange error pops up.: First this happened with me :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-strange-file-opens-every-time-i-startrestart-my/ca7a3e6e-74d6-4b6b-b572-a7ea7980b854 my filename was "Aaradhya"As the answer suggested, I delted that file.but after deletion, this error...
  3. Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.: I have recently bought a Surface Studio Laptop and I'm having a lot of issues with loading webpages. Some will be fine, but a large number it really struggles and then comes up with a "webpage is unresponsive" warning with the option to "wait" or "exit". Often if I then click...
  4. Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent "webpage is unresponsive" pop up.: I have recently bought a Surface Studio Laptop and I'm having a lot of issues with loading webpages. Some will be fine, but a large number it really struggles and then comes up with a "webpage is unresponsive" warning with the option to "wait" or "exit". Often if I then click...
  5. Why Suspicious webpages are popping up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Suspicious webpages are popping up?: Hi, I am Pratyush I recently downloaded something that had installed an adware. Both Windows Security and Avast Say that there is no malware but Sometimes when I click somewhere on a webpage on Chrome, even on Completely safe sites like YouTube, suspicious webpages pop up....
  6. Strange pop-up notice after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange pop-up notice after update: Anyone know what is this earth-shape pop-up notifications which I cannot click or get rid of it? It showed up after I installed feature updates 20h2. If I restart, it shows up suddenly in the righ-hand bottom corner which covers my 1/4 screeen. Hope someone can help!...
  7. Strange Pop up immediately after boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Pop up immediately after boot: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiDA.dll The specified module could not be found. This has just started showing up on my PC. Any references are to Windows 8 four years ago. I have Win 10 and have no idea what to do about this. As soon as I...
  8. strange pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange pop ups: Hi![ATTACH] every time i restart my windows 10 pc i get this pop up. i cant understand what it says but after some time it just disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-ups/d4b67631-0c75-4436-bbbd-260e7eaf9f28"
  9. Strange Webpage Stuff

in Browsers and Email
    Strange Webpage Stuff: I am having a very strange internet experience..I first noticed it 3 days ago...my ESPN FF site started acting quirky..not letting me click certain things, certain buttons not functioning, etc. Well today the problem still exists, but when I went to Operation Sports forum to...
  10. Strange pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange pop up: Hi folks. I just started noticing an unusual occurrence on my windows 10 machine. It started about a month ago. I can not pin point the start of the issue to a specific post install. I will tell you that my machine is up to date with virus and maleware protection. Up to date...