Windows 10: Strange problem using windows 10

Discus and support Strange problem using windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey friends..I'd really appreciate you to help me with this I just bought a new acer nitro 5 laptop but since I installed windows 10 on it some things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nimakhademi, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Strange problem using windows 10

Hey friends..I'd really appreciate you to help me with this

I just bought a new acer nitro 5 laptop but since I installed windows 10 on it some things seems to be wrong with it; first is about low and blurry graphic of softwares I installed, their installation, working environment and the icons, second is the windows 10 seems to be in lower performance that it should be, when I right click on sth it shows me loading and then it opens the menu or sometimes when I press the windows key it takes a bit time to opens it or when I want to run sth as administrator the screen goes black and then it shows the permission dialog; the drivers are all up dated and windows performance monitor shows nothing wrong.. I really stock in this...

:)

nimakhademi, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange problem using windows 10

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Strange problem using windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Strange problem using windows 10

1. Strange problem using windows 10 - Similar Threads - Strange problem using

2. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  3. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  4. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange problem in windows 10: For some reason, when I click on something that brings up multiple options like if I right-click on something in my taskbar, an option will appear selected as you can see in the attached picture, store is selected. The selection will then move downwards as if I was pressing...
  6. Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem: I have 2 Windows 10 Pro v. 1909 PC's and a NAS drive on my network. I have each computers' My Documents folders relocated to the NAS drive. When I open, modify and save a Word file from Computer A to My Documents on the NAS drive, when Computer B tries to read it from the NAS...
  7. Strange audio problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange audio problem on Windows 10: I keep having this strange problem with any headphones plugged into my computer where the audio doesn't work at all but if I mute then unmute the volume while a sound is playing it magically starts working again, but then if I stop the audio on my computer and then try and...
  8. Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?: Hey guys my computer wont start up and is constantly going into automatic repair mode. I have tried to factory reset it in the advanced repair options in startup but it would constantly get stuck on "getting things ready". Things to note: Computer was fine last night until...
  9. A strange problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    A strange problem in Windows: [ATTACH] There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN 7. Only notes this is about WIN 10 PRO 1903 After an information security survey requested that all changes to REGISTRY be...
  10. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem: I noticed a strange issue with my PC today. I am running Win 10 Pro (64 bit) and after I restarted my PC today, I observed the following things: 1. Some of the icons are missing on the taskbar. There used to be icons for Store, Calculator, Edge on my taskbar. 2. I also...