Windows 10: Strange rainbow colours on my files

Discus and support Strange rainbow colours on my files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have this really strange issue that I just can't get fixed for some time now. Whenever I open a movie file shot with my camera,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ayayaya, Feb 15, 2017.

1. ayayaya Win User

Strange rainbow colours on my files

Hi everyone,

I have this really strange issue that I just can't get fixed for some time now. Whenever I open a movie file shot with my camera, dancing rainbow colours start appearing while it plays. Sort of a spotlight that's covering the video??? Like some kind of special effect or something. IT'S SUPER WEIRD AND UGLY AND STUPID. I don't even know how to explain it properly.
    Anyhow I just can't seem to get rid of it. I have searched the entire internet for a likeminded problem but it seems I am alone?

I just hope that anyone here is able to help me and knows what I am talking about *cry

:)

ayayaya, Feb 15, 2017

2. N82 SCREEN PROBLEM

Thanks for all of your views.

i Wont post in RAINBOW COLOURS anymore.

To my PROBLEM.

as i m telling OS is operating, i can hear sounds.

But i cant see anything other then DIFFERENT LINES of DIFFERENT COLOURS

dharmil007---01, Feb 15, 2017
  3. gjr5088 Win User
    Zune Music + Video Header Font Rainbow Colour

Hi There

Just a quick question. From the Start screen if you select Zune the first page on my daughters HTC Mozart the "Music + Video" text is in a "rainbow" colour, whereas mine & my wifes are white!!

any clues as to why my daughters text colour is different?

all handsets have full ZunePass's

regards

Gary

gjr5088, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Win10Pro Win User

Hi,
    have you played your video using a different player? Are you absolutely sure that this is a PC-related and not your camera-related problem? Try to play them on a different computer. If your GPU was faulty the rainbow colors / other artefacts would affect everything you see on the screen.

If the issue persists could you give a printscreen so that we could better understand what sort of problem troubles your video?

Win10Pro, Feb 15, 2017
  5. JagoWU Win User
    I have seen this before as well. It was the way the video was recorded as I tried VLC, WMP, GOM Player, etc and they all had the same weird colors at the exact same spot in the video. My Nvidia drivers were up to date and other videos played fine.

JagoWU, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Strange rainbow colours on my files - Similar Threads - Strange rainbow colours

2. Strange colours when capturing screen with HDR turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange colours when capturing screen with HDR turned on: Here you can see how the colours become more and more grey with each iteration, and unfortunately this also applies to the final image in the recorded video.As you can see, OBS is detecting that I am using HDR.Discord has a similar problem, but the colours become darker.Here...
  3. Strange File

Strange File: There is a file called ENE in C:/Program Files/ENE. It contains several folders which contain several DDLs and one has an application that does nothing when ran. Looking at some other posts on here, it seems to be related to some RGB application, I do have one on here but...
  4. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  5. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  6. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC shows strange colour glitches when i boot it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC shows strange colour glitches when i boot it: I am running a Lenovo Ideapad 330 AMD E2 9000, Radeon R2 When i booted, my pc shows colour glitch screen and wont go away until i hard shut down the pc but then when i do normal shut down and boot it up then also same problem. Please Help. Can go to the desktop only after...
  8. Strange coloured screen glitch (see comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange coloured screen glitch (see comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimmyLikesPizza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh1s1z/strange_coloured_screen_glitch_see_comments/
  9. Strange File on my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange File on my Computer: Hello All, I found this odd file in my C:/Users/[User Account Name] domain. The file type just says "File" and its 1 KB in size. It was created a few days ago (somehow...) and when I open it with a program like WordPad, I get strange symbols. Below are photoes of what...
  10. Desktop a strange pink colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop a strange pink colour: My Desktop has changed to a strange pink colour. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-a-strange-pink-colour/4b23dbe7-89d0-42a7-99f2-9839e5bacd43