Windows 10: Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot

Discus and support Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it looks like this. Did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MMakoto, Aug 9, 2015.

1. MMakoto Win User

Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot

Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it looks like this. Did a few restarts and updated the drivers to no avail. I have the dell alienware x51 r2, 760ti oem gpu.
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot [​IMG]

:)

MMakoto, Aug 9, 2015
  2. asbn369 Win User

Nokia N82 Camera Auto Focus Problem

My N82 while taking pictures focuses properly in macro mode.(green rectangular box).other than macro mode i can see only red rectangular box(indicating improper focus?) and the photo seems to be blurred.Macro mode photos seems to be good.Even if i put camera
    settings to 'Auto' i am getting red rectangular box most of the times instead of green.any ideas what could be the problem?software or hardware fault?please help!!!!

asbn369, Aug 9, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    a small white rectangular box with "Minimize"

Lewis can you please provide a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing on your screen . . .

DaveM121, Aug 9, 2015
  4. sml156 Win User

sml156, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot - Similar Threads - Strange rectangular box

2. windows everything is blank rectangular boxed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows everything is blank rectangular boxed: windows everything is boxed and vlc video stops automatically and youtube videos volume bar keeps popping up, have tried updating every driver but nothing is fixing this problem. I Use Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB Laptop\\...
  3. windows everything is blank rectangular boxed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows everything is blank rectangular boxed: windows everything is boxed and vlc video stops automatically and youtube videos volume bar keeps popping up, have tried updating every driver but nothing is fixing this problem. I Use Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB Laptop\\...
  4. windows everything is blank rectangular boxed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A rectangular box showing on the left bottom of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A rectangular box showing on the left bottom of my pc: Hi,Sometimes a transparent rectangular box appearing on my pc and I can't select anything behind that transparent box.After I restart it will go.But I want to know if there are any solutions without restarting the system....
  6. A rectangular box showing on the left bottom of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A rectangular box showing on the left bottom of my pc: Hi,Sometimes a transparent rectangular box appearing on my pc and I can't select anything behind that transparent box.After I restart it will go.But I want to know if there are any solutions without restarting the system....
  7. Strange Rectangular box on Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Rectangular box on Desktop: Hello, a few weeks ago I noticed every time I get on my pc there's a translucent box on my screen that just stays there. It doesn't cause anything weird to happen, but it's annoying to look at every time I get on my pc. When I clicked on it, the border is white, but if I...
  8. Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup: Has any noticed upon a reboot, when one comes to the Windows screen, a rectangular box quickly flashes and disappears? It's like it's there for a nanosecond and it's gone as quick as it comes. I thought it to be related to this one computer but then noticed the same thing...
  9. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.: I have started this same thread under drivers and hardware, but i think it might be the wrong section, mods pls help merge them if necessary. Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removing white box under mouse cursor 2019

2. cursor has weird rectangle