Windows 10: Strange startup errors

Discus and support Strange startup errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mikolajek, Dec 29, 2015.

1. mikolajek Win User

Strange startup errors

While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their descriptions are:
    - The Sync Host_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly.
    - The Contact Data_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly.
    - The User Data Storage_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly.
    - The User Data Access_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly.

I've also noted that the numbers after the service names change after every reboot. While looking for a solution I've found this topic which seems to be 100% relevant, as my machine (Dell M4800) is also equipped with a fingerprint reader, whose driver seems to cause a lot of mess in the system. My problem is that I have already installed the latest driver pack from Dell's website. And I don't really want to kill OneDrive as suggested further in the mentioned topic...

Is anyone able to explain those to me?

:)

mikolajek, Dec 29, 2015
  2. NoahScape Win User

Windows 10 PC hangs on blue windows logo for 10 minutes.

Tyvm sea for your reply.

Tried startup repair a few times but all failed. Ran sfc but no violations. Chkdsk no errors and mem diag returned no faults.

It's strange to me that a clean boot startup works perfectly but it only happens during a restart.

I'm stumped.

NoahScape, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 AE, Microsoft Security Client Error code: 0x80070426

This happened to me also. It seems to be a startup/timing issue for me at least.

If I leave windows at the logon prompt after reboot for a minute or so the error dialogue does not appear when logging in. If i reboot and log in as soon as the login prompt appears then the error appears. Very strange!

Michael222224363636, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Strange startup errors

1. Strange startup errors - Similar Threads - Strange startup errors

2. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange program on startup selection?: In startup there is this programe called "Mano" translating to "Mine" as in something is mine. So it has no icon, no corp., and it's not measured should I be concerned?...
  3. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange program on startup selection?: In startup there is this programe called "Mano" translating to "Mine" as in something is mine. So it has no icon, no corp., and it's not measured should I be concerned?...
  4. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  6. Strange message on startup

Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  7. HELP: strange items in startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: strange items in startup: im seeing strange items in my start up list.: NgetAImnRjEo , AflraTXMjFlt , UcdsKxPzwoFX , hpZKtNPlSAec , TNvGEhFAewdM (the l/I are i or L im not sure) I found them in C:Users\me\appdata\roaming each one was listed with a .Cmd extension. Tried google but found nothing. I...
  8. Strange application in startup, virus ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange application in startup, virus ?: Hello, I have noticed strange application in startup and I am wondering if its a malware ? [ATTACH] When I did right click on it, I was able to open file location and to delete all of them they had different filenames. But even after restart they are appearing in...
  9. strange items in startup

strange items in startup: Hello I have many instances of these items in my startup ( MSconfig) Steeg Tangentially Serenade Program ??? what are they ? and are they harmful and how can i remove them ? Thanks 114643
  10. Strange messages at startup and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange messages at startup and shut down: As of a few weeks ago I am getting new popup messages every time I start and stop Win10. I have tried start/restart in Safe Mode and with the internet disconnected. They go by very fast and I am unable to read some. I recorded the procedures with a camera and sent it to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OOBEMSANGCENROLL