Windows 10: Strange Webpage Stuff

Discus and support Strange Webpage Stuff in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am having a very strange internet experience..I first noticed it 3 days ago...my ESPN FF site started acting quirky..not letting me click certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by desperado462, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Strange Webpage Stuff

I am having a very strange internet experience..I first noticed it 3 days ago...my ESPN FF site started acting quirky..not letting me click certain things, certain buttons not functioning, etc. Well today the problem still exists, but when I went to Operation Sports forum to post a message I typed it out and hit "send message" and nothing happened. The cursor changed to a little finger when it hovered over the button but when I clicked it, it was as if it wasn't a button...the really strange thing is this was on Chrome, but ALL browsers (Mozilla, Edge) have the same problem..other things on these web pages work fine, links to other stories, links to other parts of the website, etc. I have uninstalled and re-installed Chrome, removed any programs I downloaded (were only a couple) thatw ere around the day of initial occurrence, made sure Java and Flash were up to date, ran SpyHunter (which removed some maleware and adware but nothing serious), windows maleware removal and windows defender - neither found anything. Has anyone else encountered this? Its why I'm thinking its a Windows issue because of it affecting all the browsers.

:)

desperado462, Sep 19, 2017

2. N97 2.1 fw and waht about N97 mini new fw

Strange thing that on the nokia updater webpage you can only select the n97, not the mini..

generaldread, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Nokia 6111

This is strange. Maybe the right soft key has a hw fault?

Webpages:

You could install following web browser:

mini.opera.com

Passwords:

Unfortunately, it is not possible to protect folders

embedded_system, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Strange Webpage Stuff

P.S. Obviously this post button worked! Operation Sports doesn't...strange

desperado462, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

Strange Webpage Stuff

1. Strange Webpage Stuff - Similar Threads - Strange Webpage Stuff

2. My computer is doing strange stuff to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is doing strange stuff to my wifi: When I turn the Wi-Fi on on my laptop all other devices in my houses get about 0.1mp/s download speed and so does my laptop. I updated it yesterday and this problem only started then. When restarting it asked me what im using my laptop for and I entered some stuff. What do I...
  3. My computer is doing strange stuff to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is doing strange stuff to my wifi: When I turn the Wi-Fi on on my laptop all other devices in my houses get about 0.1mp/s download speed and so does my laptop. I updated it yesterday and this problem only started then. When restarting it asked me what im using my laptop for and I entered some stuff. What do I...
  4. My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...: My Wifi and Ethernet cable connect well, however, they say "No Internet". I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff as usual but since there is a "no internet" issue, neither of my apps detect or connect to the internet except the web browsers. The ethernet icon and wifi...
  5. My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...: My Wifi and Ethernet cable connect well, however, they say "No Internet". I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff as usual but since there is a "no internet" issue, neither of my apps detect or connect to the internet except the web browsers. The ethernet icon and wifi...
  6. Emotet: Variants...Has anyone dealt with any strange stuff?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emotet: Variants...Has anyone dealt with any strange stuff?: Hey guys, I am new here, I have joined a couple forums over the last few days, trying to get some information. I just cleaned out a crazy persistent emotet infection, and I am having some trouble figuring out a baseline now. I need to know if you guys have named pipes set to...
  7. Fresh install 3rd install offline.. Anyone get strange stuff?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh install 3rd install offline.. Anyone get strange stuff?: Went to friend PC to make USB and download official drivers for my PC coz strange things are happening. Had linux for couple days.. Long format of disks, removed battery and power for 30 mins.. Still hidden unknown devices in device manager that are not from my PC after...
  8. Outlook.com giving me strange stuff after 1903 Update?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com giving me strange stuff after 1903 Update?: All of a sudden Outlook.com frequently adds the stuff in the attachment to mail in the inbox. It may have started when I updated Windows to 1903 but I'm not really sure. Any idea on what the heck I did to cause this magic? It never ends! Two steps forward and 1.5 steps...
  9. Outlook.com giving me strange stuff after 1903 Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook.com giving me strange stuff after 1903 Update?: All of a sudden Outlook.com frequently adds the stuff in the attachment to mail in the inbox. It may have started when I updated Windows to 1903 but I'm not really sure. Any idea on what the heck I did to cause this magic? It never ends! Two steps forward and 1.5 steps...
  10. Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange pop-up and webpage after update of Win 10 to latest version: Hi all, First thanks for any assistance. I let Microsoft my WIndows 10 to the latest edition about 3 days ago. Since then, when I first start the computer (Dell xps) I get a notification in the bottom right corner. [img] I click 'Learn More' and nothing happens, If I...