Windows 10: Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus

Discus and support Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had some brutal weeks trying to fix a network issues. 1. Was it my very old Bluetooth speaker dealing with nouveau BT drivers? Nope. Worked fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by The Pool Man, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus

I had some brutal weeks trying to fix a network issues.

1. Was it my very old Bluetooth speaker dealing with nouveau BT drivers? Nope. Worked fine with new BT speaker.

2. Was it old BT and Wifi Drivers needing updating? Nope. Problem persists.

3. Was it my Windows 10 install? Nope. I had just reinstalled.

4. Some issue with my brand new Asus Zenbook Flip? Nope. Wife had same model as new and no issues.

It was simply some viral activity. That Malwarebytes missed but Windows Defender caught. But it ONLY catched it running full scan vs. always on and defending.

:)

The Pool Man, Dec 5, 2016

2. youtube problem

If you're having issues with the video being blurry it's most likely a network bandwith issue, causing the video to be changed to a lower quality stream.

JenOnYourStereo, Dec 5, 2016
  3. MelXY Win User
    Recent BSoD Issues.

I will, yes. The fact that it may have caused the crashes is confusing, though. Twitch is a trusted streaming service and I can't imagine why a game distributed via their Twitch Prime program would cause issues (the program itself is a sort of partnership
    between the Twitch streaming service and Amazon's Prime membership thing). Maybe the game just doesn't like Windows 10 very much? It
    is from 1999.

MelXY, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus

1. Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus - Similar Threads - Streaming issues crashing

2. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  3. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  4. Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break: This has been ongoing when I was on Windows 10 and now it keeps happening under Windows 11 : If anybody uses Wifi and I'm watching anything streaming on the PC Youtube, NetFlix, ... the sound breaks and I can hear 1 word out of 3 and sometimes 1 word out of 10. I have no clue...
  5. Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home network usage causes pc's streaming sounds to break: This has been ongoing when I was on Windows 10 and now it keeps happening under Windows 11 : If anybody uses Wifi and I'm watching anything streaming on the PC Youtube, NetFlix, ... the sound breaks and I can hear 1 word out of 3 and sometimes 1 word out of 10. I have no clue...
  6. Windows 10 issues caused by a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 issues caused by a virus?: Last month my system started running very slow suddenly. I've improved it a lot by running a few different types of virus scans, disabling several unneeded services etc. but I'm still having issues. I've gone through the registry and cleaned up crumbs left behind by old...
  7. Network streaming videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network streaming videos: I think it might be a networking issue but I’m having trouble streaming videos to my TV I’ve been doing this for over three years all of a sudden it’s a problem. I’ve been using iTunes in the beginning and I switch to Plex I cannot find my severs on my other devices I...
  8. Streaming issues

Streaming issues: I have a LenovoSlim 1-14AST-05 Laptop ideapad - Type 81VS - Model 81VS0001US I almost always have streaming issues. It will keep stopping and buffering every few seconds to mins if I'm lucky. I have checked my speeds. Windows is updated. My internet has been rebooted multiple...
  9. windows 10 media streaming identifying network issue

windows 10 media streaming identifying network issue: I have trouble getting windows 10 media streaming to turn on. Currently when I turn it on through the media player, it gets stuck on "identifying network" and never advances from there. I have a working internet connection. I have researched numerous topics on the internet...
  10. 1709 and 1803 cause streaming video issues

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 and 1803 cause streaming video issues: I have an older laptop that had no problem running windows 10 up till I upgraded to 1709. While running 1703 machine was very responsive and played all streaming media including HD streaming media flawlessly. When I upgraded to 1709 my machine started having trouble with...