Windows 10: Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Discus and support Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Not Happy, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

:)

Not Happy, Nov 6, 2015

2. Bluetooth drops during music selection Lumia 800

Hi all,

On Lumia 800 while playing music via bluetooth to Play 360 speakers, I find that bluetooth disconnects when changing album. This is using Zune/X-Box Music Pass and streaming music.

To reproduce:

Switch on bluetooth

Connect to Play 360 speakers

Start Music & Videos app

Swipe to Zune page

Tap Marketplace then Music

Start streaming/playing something

Tap Back

Select something different

If there's a slight delay (fifteen seconds) before the new selection starts streaming then bluetooth disconnects.

This is really frustrating as I then have to go to settings->bluetooth->Play 360->connect every time.

Is this a fault with my phone?

Thanks

Matt

Update:

This also happens if I simply pause the music for about twenty seconds and then try to resume playback. If the stream doesn't start quickly then bluetooth disconnects.

matthewleech---01, Nov 6, 2015
  3. gg72 Win User
    Not able to use Bluetooth or connect with a WiFi device

hi very new to this computer problem solving. downloaded windows 10 had problems with wifi dropping in and out then disconnecting. I have this issue fixed I think by updating devices. Now this morning started streaming music normally my Bluetooth device
    starts up and just connects as I start streaming this morning it doesn't recognise and doesn't play music. I decide to disable it and rediscover it. No now I computer won't rediscover any Bluetooth device what is happening help help help.

***Moderator's Note: This post has been moved to the most appropriate category.***

gg72, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

1. Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi - Similar Threads - Streaming music bluetooth

2. intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects: intel 7620 wifi\Bluetooth, disconnects at random then reconnects wifi and bt both do this... i reinstalled the driver. ran win updates. ran win diagnoses did driver update but it make no diff. thanks for your help...
  3. intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects: intel 7620 wifi\Bluetooth, disconnects at random then reconnects wifi and bt both do this... i reinstalled the driver. ran win updates. ran win diagnoses did driver update but it make no diff. thanks for your help...
  4. WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disconnecting after a while: So I've been having a weird issue with my WiFi, it keeps disconnecting after a while. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and checked the router too, but the issue still persists. I've attached the diagnostic report below. Some help on solving this issue is appreciated.The...
  5. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming: Hi, i recently picked up a desktop for streaming but everytime i stream, my wireless card keeps disabling and i have to troubleshoot it to reset it. It is a Realtek rtl8192ee Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC and i have already turn off the option to powersave by turning it off...
  6. MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App: The subject app ran into serious problems earlier this year. Many users have complained of the same problem - getting a Streaming Paused message followed by halt in the music. The message claims the listener is logged in on another device listening to streaming music when...
  7. Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth: Back in the old days, when Windows 7 was Microsoft’s flagship operating system, users were allowed to stream the music playing on the phone to their PCs over Bluetooth without third-party apps. On Windows 7 or older versions of Microsoft’s OS, you could right-click on...
  8. Music streaming bitrate fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Music streaming bitrate fixed: My Chord DAC can set its resolution to the incoming bitrate (which varies from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz or higher) from services such as Tidal, but Windows 10 sound function only allows one fixed bitrate to be selected from the dropdown menu in Sound/Playback/Digital Output...
  9. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  10. Arranging music files for streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging music files for streaming: Hope someone can help with this one - probably an easy fix. I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on our PC and ever since then my internet radio which streams tracks from the PC has started sorting the albums and the tracks into alphabetica order instead of the order they...