Windows 10: Streaming Videos

Discus and support Streaming Videos in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jim007, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Jim007 Win User

Streaming Videos

I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache.

:)

Jim007, Sep 17, 2015
  2. Jakeycrx Win User

Unattended wake up problem

Video stream. If I wake the computer and don't stream via video stream then it goes back to sleep but after using video stream it stays awake.

Jakeycrx, Sep 17, 2015
  3. chromecat Win User
    How to play mp4 video in Nokia C3?

The mp4 file format is a container for video and audio stream. For some files it is possible that the audio stream is supported and the video stream is not.

chromecat, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

Streaming Videos

1. Streaming Videos - Similar Threads - Streaming Videos

2. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  3. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  4. recorded video on stream 40 min and it said "processing" then was nowhere to be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recorded video on stream 40 min and it said "processing" then was nowhere to be found: I have tried 2 wifi sources over the last 90 minutes and it is not uploading. It was a very important recording. does it appear later? any advice would be appreciated...
  5. recorded video on stream 40 min and it said "processing" then was nowhere to be found

recorded video on stream 40 min and it said "processing" then was nowhere to be found: I have tried 2 wifi sources over the last 90 minutes and it is not uploading. It was a very important recording. does it appear later? any advice would be appreciated...
  6. Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?: I have an iMac 2017 model running bootcamp and I use display port 1.2 to connect to my ASUS tuf monitor. I'm not quite so sure as to why this particular setting keeps on turning off. I make sure to disconnect my iMac display so it wont interfere with the hdr process. I have...
  7. Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?

Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?: I have an iMac 2017 model running bootcamp and I use display port 1.2 to connect to my ASUS tuf monitor. I'm not quite so sure as to why this particular setting keeps on turning off. I make sure to disconnect my iMac display so it wont interfere with the hdr process. I have...
  8. Whenever I stream my video brightness is low Even though I increase brightness. it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I stream my video brightness is low Even though I increase brightness. it will...: Like if my brightness is 100% it will be 100% for me. Perfectly 100% 500 Nits. But for ppl who is watching my stream. For them it's still low. No matter what changes I do in my brightness it's only changing for me. But not in stream. This is so annoying. Not only in stream...
  9. Whenever I stream my video brightness is low Even though I increase brightness. it will...

Whenever I stream my video brightness is low Even though I increase brightness. it will...: Like if my brightness is 100% it will be 100% for me. Perfectly 100% 500 Nits. But for ppl who is watching my stream. For them it's still low. No matter what changes I do in my brightness it's only changing for me. But not in stream. This is so annoying. Not only in stream...
  10. Windows 11 Pro streaming video capture problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro streaming video capture problem: My Windows 11 Pro system was happily capturing streaming video from all of the popular streaming sources I use when suddenly last week it stopped. When I try to capture video from any of the popular streaming services the audio is captured fine but the video is blank. The...