Windows 10: Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !!

Discus and support Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm stumped - the 2 UPDATES below have never installed in over 2 weeks. They continue to stay at "INSTALLING". There are 8 other updates in the queue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cody21, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Cody21 Win User

Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !!

I'm stumped - the 2 UPDATES below have never installed in over 2 weeks. They continue to stay at "INSTALLING". There are 8 other updates in the queue now stuck behind these "WAITING TO INSTALL".

Why is this happening???? How can I get it kicked to restart ?? I've rebooted countless times. Is there something I can DELETE to make it start these updates over??

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830)
    INSTALLING

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3140745)
    INSTALLING

:)

Cody21, Mar 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 Pro Updates are stuck at 54% for 2 weeks.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

You may also run the in-built troubleshooter and check if it helps. Type control panel on the search tab in the task bar>type control panel> on the search tab (top right corner)>type troubleshooting> on the right>click on view all>choose Background
    Intelligent Transfer Service> follow the on screen steps.

If you have a third party anti-virus, please disable before the troubleshooting. Do not forget to re-enable after you are done troubleshooting.

If the issue persists you may also start the computer in a clean boot state and check if the same issue occurs.

Clean boot
    helps us determine if any third party application might be causing the issue. Please do not forget to start the computer in normal mode after you are done troubleshooting. Try downloading the updates and check.

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Mar 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Pro Updates are stuck at 54% for 2 weeks.

Assalam-o-alaikum!

After upgrading from WINDOWS 8.1 Pro to WINDOWS 10 Pro it ran smoothly but now when I am getting updates from microsoft it stuck at 54% for 2 weeks.

What should I do?

Below is the screen shot ...

Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !! [​IMG]

Sanaullah MangnejoSarem, Mar 18, 2016
  4. damocles Win User

I recently had this issue - I was so annoyed by it I disabled the Windows Update service. Now I am not being pestered by windows to restart to install the updates.

damocles, Mar 19, 2016
  5. Cody21 Win User
    Cody21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck are INSTALLING for 2 weeks now - two different W10 Updates !! - Similar Threads - Stuck are INSTALLING

2. Updating W10 19H2 to W10 21H2 installation stuck at 61% issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating W10 19H2 to W10 21H2 installation stuck at 61% issue: Hello,I have a computer running W10 version 19H2, I have tried downloading and installing the newest 21H2 version but it seems to get stuck at 61% every time, I have googled a bit and found some solutions with uninstalling the audio drivers such as Conexant. Tried this and...
  3. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  4. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  7. Two different BSODs in the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  8. W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs

W10 1903 updated twice in 2 weeks removing programs: W10 2019 update caused a lot of problems. I put my files back where they should be. Reloaded outlook 2013 again and imported my old pst files i needed for it. Windows has just done it again and removed all ny starting tiles in productivety, explore ext and my outlook....
  9. BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's: Hello, I recently got two blue screens, one after another. After the first one appeared while I was on my desktop it said the message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", while the second time right after I booted up my system again it said "invalid MDL range". I have Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Two installs, different results

Two installs, different results: Hi I have two PC's with W10 Pro, fully updated. When I click the Start button there is a most used section, on one PC there is a list showing the most recent targets, on the other just the program is shown. Why the difference and how do I get the recent targets to...