Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

Discus and support Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ztartennery, May 8, 2018.

1. After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem?

:)

Thema:

Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Stuck black screen

Forum Date

Cumulative Version 1709 Updates for x64-based systems stuck on restart

Cumulative Version 1709 Updates for x64-based systems stuck on restart: Since March 2018, 2018-03 Cumulative Updates Version 1709 for x64-based systems (KB4088776) has stuck on requiring restart to complete the update. Though restart was performed either manually or automatically, this update has never been successful. Starting from May 2018 now,...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation May 10, 2018

1803 update stuck at %42

1803 update stuck at %42: I'm on a Lenovo laptop with dual graphics card. I didn't experience a single major Windows 10 update stucking after some time and 1803 is no exception. I have tried disconnecting USB devices, disabling anti-virus & firewall, clearing update cache, running SFC, DISM, WUA etc....
Windows 10 Updates and Activation May 6, 2018

1803 update stuck at %42

1803 update stuck at %42: The heavy load was probably what was happening to my update. When it started preparing the install to the last restart it took 2.75hrs to get back to my desktop, then for another 10" it threw three teaser screens up extolling the virtues of the new version before I could...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Apr 5, 2018

Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop

Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop: Hello, I have new Surface book 2 13.5" for graphic design and so far it worked great until today. System updated and restarted and stuck in rebooting loop. Since then I can't do anything. I went through several hundreds of forum pages, youtube tutorials, but nothing works...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Mar 10, 2018

My laptop is stuck at v1607

My laptop is stuck at v1607: I have not been able to update for months. Today this came up: [img] Before: [img] This is my build: [img] This is my laptop: HP Pavilion 15-bc004nt (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support I also have SSD. I don't have...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Feb 1, 2018

Windows stuck on the preparing windows do not turn off screen.

Windows stuck on the preparing windows do not turn off screen.: Hey! So yesterday evening I turned off my pc just fine without any sign of updates. When I started my pc up back this afternoon it just randomly started preparing windows, so I waited but it bugged out by going to black screen constantly and looking like the pc went off...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Dec 23, 2017

Windows update stuck at 99% after restore! (Help)

Windows update stuck at 99% after restore! (Help): I did a system restore earlier today and I've been having issues specifically with windows updates since. I have been able to download a few updates but the update "KB4054517" does get stuck at 99% installing and fails each time. After windows update shows me to search the...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Dec 13, 2017

Windows 10 FCU, stuck on .19 release

Windows 10 FCU, stuck on .19 release: Hi guys. I'm not sure if this is the right section for this thread, otherwise mods please feel free to move this, thanks. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point, hoping some kind one can help me. I'm running W10 Enterprise, 16299.19. Problem is...i don't get cumulative...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Dec 4, 2017

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1709 stuck at 96%

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1709 stuck at 96%: As the title of the topic suggests, the update is just stuck at 96%. This is the second time I'm trying to download this update. The first time it was stuck at 95% and now this. Is there any other way to download this update. And also, how should I cancel the update cause...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Dec 1, 2017

Windows update assistant stuck at 99%

Windows update assistant stuck at 99%: I have been trying all night to update my already windows 10 pc to the new update. I downloaded the update assistant and it has been stuck at 99% for hours. I really need help as now I am afraid I will lose everything if I reboot. I only have access to a wifi connection...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Nov 22, 2017
Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootstuck after 1803 update

2. windows 10 1803 no spinning wheel after reboot

3. windows 10 1803 stuck on loading circle

4. windows 10 build 1803 black screen