Windows 10: Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

Discus and support Stuck at spinning circle before login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dmichael15, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

Hello,

So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding the power button on my case. Then it booted up, but it got stuck on the spinning circle of dots. I have been able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL while at the spinning circle which bring me to the login screen but without the box to enter my pin, however, I am able to access the network, ease of access and power options. I have tried restarting, shutting down, and holding shift while restarting in an effort to boot with safe mode but none have gotten me farther than the spinning circle. I have searched a lot of forums and many have had similar issues to mine but none of the fixes that were suggested got me anywhere. Attached are photos of the different screens I'm seeing which hopefully shed some light on the issue I'm having. Thanks!

:)

Dmichael15, Feb 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

My laptop is stuck on log on screen with a spinning circle and not displaying the login block please help Me solve this problem!

Leon Brinkley, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Computer stuck at spinning circle login screen after updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10

I upgraded my from Windows 8 to 10 without any problem, but yesterday I powered on my computer and I saw the computer’s logo and after that spinning circle dots appeared on my screen and they are still there. I restarted the computer but same thing happened.
    I use my computer for business purposes and because of that I couldn’t work yesterday and apparently today I will be in the same situation. How can I fix it?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

ViviGonzalez, Feb 18, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

How long did you wait for the spinning circles to complete whatever background tasks were going on? Sometimes it can take a long while if the problem happened when Windows was in the middle of an upgrade when it restarted. Next time just go and have a cup of tea and leave it for say 30 mins.

If that does not work you are going to have to boot from a W10 installation media disk or USB and go into advanced startup options to try and refresh windows.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Refresh Windows 10

philc43, Feb 18, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
  6. When you get to the Log-in screen,without the box,just type in your normal details then press Enter on your keyboard.Remember the box is in a fixed position and has the flashing marker already there.

joeandmarg0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

1. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen - Similar Threads - Stuck spinning circle

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  6. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  7. Windows stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  8. Stuck before login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck before login screen: Hello- I have a Lenovo thinkpad A485 laptop. Yesterday it froze and wouldn't respond to ctrl-alt-dlt so I hard restarted it with the power button. When it turned back on, it went through the Lenovo screen like normal, but instead of loading the login screen, it loads a blank...
  9. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle: Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle: Before I begin, I was able to use my computer up until now. I got home from work, and was able to log into my desktop computer. I was in the process of following some instructions on how to fix an issue with the Mail App. One of the instructions told me to disable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell spinning dots before login