Windows 10: Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install.

Discus and support Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got done installing Windows 10 and am sitting at the next step which I believe the setup just before loading the desktop. It just locks up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAGI, Jul 29, 2015.

1. MAGI Win User

Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install.

I just got done installing Windows 10 and am sitting at the next step which I believe the setup just before loading the desktop.

It just locks up and then my system reboots after hitting "Next".

My frustration level is rapidly increasing and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next beyond a wipe and reinstall of 7 and if I have to do that I'm going to not be a very happy camper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. MC1019 Win User

Microsoft OneDrive Stuck at OOBE During Windows 10 Setup

Installing windows 10 creator after install and setup box stuck in one box.

I

MC1019, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck via Windows update

10 setup was installing and got stuck on getting updates what can I do

Original title: windows 10

joyceboyd_793, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install.

1. Stuck at Windows 10 setup after install. - Similar Threads - Stuck setup install

2. Windows 10 setup stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 setup stuck: So a couple of months ago i got windows 11 and was having some issues with it so I decided to go back to windows 10. The installing and setup went well until it got stuck at this screen. It has been on this screen for 24 hours and it won’t Progress any further. Also the...
  3. Windows 10 setup stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup stuck: So a couple of months ago i got windows 11 and was having some issues with it so I decided to go back to windows 10. The installing and setup went well until it got stuck at this screen. It has been on this screen for 24 hours and it won’t Progress any further. Also the...
  4. Windows Stuck On Setup After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Stuck On Setup After Update: I'm inquiring about an issue a client of mine is having. She's informed me that Windows will automatically update on her tablet, and after the update it will start the setup language selection, network connection. Any way we can stop this from happening?...
  5. Can’t install Windows 10 stuck on Setup starting

Can’t install Windows 10 stuck on Setup starting: Hello everyone, I have tried over the last week many, many fixes and troubleshoots to fix BSOD appearing very often with errors like KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION or CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. So after trying many different fixes I decided to uninstall Windows which also didn‘t...
  6. Stuck Setup Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Setup Installation: [ATTACH] Hi there, I keep getting this Start Application no matter how much I hit no it I still pops up after sign in any answers please !!! Brian UK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-setup-installation/2e10d048-f0c3-44a5-b943-ddd4468573e7
  7. Windows 10 Setup Stuck at Install Now

Windows 10 Setup Stuck at Install Now: This is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I bought a Windows 10 installation USB drive, and stuck it into my brand new PC build. The PC has an NVMe SSD (M.2) drive and no other hard disks. When booting the PC, the USB drive boots just fine. I get the menu to...
  8. Windows 10 Setup stuck

Windows 10 Setup stuck: Why does the Windows 10 setup get stuck at the magic number of 46% in checking for updates? I see here online that this has been a problem for many since 2015! Why does Microsoft insult its customers by not fixing this in a timely manner? Also why no hint on what the...
  9. Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows 10 installation stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi, I am trying to install windows on my Asus laptop. I downloaded the installation media and installed Windows to my USB drive 32GB. I set the priority to my USB drive. Enabled legacy boot, disabled secure boot then I started with my installation. it boots from the USB...
  10. Windows 10 setup after install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 setup after install: hello, so i have just installed windows 10 and it was a clean install so i have no previous settings but when i try to connect to the internet through my ethernet cord it say unidentified network i have troubleshot it and it say i have i dont have a valid ip configuration. it...