Windows 10: Stuck here,need help

Discus and support Stuck here,need help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by trustbb, Dec 16, 2015.

1. trustbb Win User

Stuck here,need help

Stuck here,need help [​IMG]

can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert..

my laptop dell Inspiron 14R

:)

trustbb, Dec 16, 2015

2. need help here

What is the name and version of the software?

Which version of Windows is the software designed for?

Have you contacted the developer to find out about support.

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Which version and edition Windows did you originally upgrade from or was installed prior to your current version:

Windows 10 - 1703, 1607, 1511, 1507 (build 10240)

Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro

Andre Da Costa, Dec 16, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
    need help here

The QD does not support any kind of power-on reformatting by keeping keys pressed down.

So, if it doesn't boot up properly, then only a Nokia service center can help:
    http://www.nokia.com/repair

petrib, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Stuck here,need help

1. Stuck here,need help - Similar Threads - Stuck here need

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Apprentice here - need help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apprentice here - need help troubleshooting: Hi everyone, I’m really sorry if this isn’t the best place to come for this kind of query. I’m doing an IT support apprenticeship that requires an area that’s not regular in my role. I’m not massively IT support at the workplace, nor do I support users with their machines....
  9. Need some help here

Need some help here: So im noticing some issues with performance in games and im really wondering if any of you can help me. So recently I updated windows 10 to whatever build its at now (I dont know what version but it was a recent uodate) and ever since then I've been having these weird issues...
  10. I really need help here.

I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...