Windows 10: Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.

Discus and support Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I am having trouble fixing a problem with my laptop. When I start up my laptop I get a "Default boot device is missing or boot failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DumpW, Feb 12, 2024.

1. DumpW Win User

Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.

Hi everyone,I am having trouble fixing a problem with my laptop. When I start up my laptop I get a "Default boot device is missing or boot failed. Insert recovery media and hit any key. Then select 'boot manager' to choose a new boot device or to boot recovery media".This problem occurred after I misclicked an option within windows recovery labeled "Gigabyte smart recovery" I am not particularly sure what this did but its description is "your PC will be reset to factory default settings". From what I saw briefly on my screen, the option opened CLI to run some commands to do with my drives or s

:)

DumpW, Feb 12, 2024

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 12, 2024
  3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.

Laptop stuck in a boot loop

I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.

It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?

Nischal Lamichhane, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.

1. Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files. - Similar Threads - Stuck boot manager

2. Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot manager loop trying to recover my files.: Hi everyone,I am having trouble fixing a problem with my laptop. When I start up my laptop I get a "Default boot device is missing or boot failed. Insert recovery media and hit any key. Then select 'boot manager' to choose a new boot device or to boot recovery media".This...
  3. Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account: My dad purchased a new computer to replace one that died. When we went to set it up, it asked him to sign into Live to set up Windows 11. But he didn't remember his old password. So, we tried entering a few of his old often-used passwords. Then, when none of those worked, we...
  4. Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account: This led up to this form link The second page of that form asks for his old passwords. Which he doesn’t know. That is, indeed, why we were directed to that page. So how in the name of all that is holy he is supposed to provide that information is truly beyond me. So we tried...
  5. Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.: Hi. I recently installed in my computer a distro of Linux OS, and partitioned the HDD for it, so that now my computer has two boot options at startup. After the installation of Linux, Windows still managed to boot normally as it always did.At some point, I decided to try...
  6. Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.

Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.: Hi. I recently installed in my computer a distro of Linux OS, and partitioned the HDD for it, so that now my computer has two boot options at startup. After the installation of Linux, Windows still managed to boot normally as it always did.At some point, I decided to try...
  7. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  8. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  9. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...