Windows 10: Stuck in loading or black screen

Discus and support Stuck in loading or black screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StudentOfTheSou, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Stuck in loading or black screen

I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have advice on how to solve this issue?

:)

StudentOfTheSou, Oct 28, 2015

2. After window 10 update its stuck on Black screen with loading sign

After I updated to windows 10 it got stuck on a black screen with loading symbol.

StevenAlcala, Oct 28, 2015
  3. Update

My husband updated his laptop to windows 10. It is now stuck in a loop of just loading the screen and then it goes black. Then it shows his screen and then it goes black. What do we do?

KimberlyButler, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Stuck in loading or black screen

1. Stuck in loading or black screen - Similar Threads - Stuck loading black

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  5. Pc stuck on black loading screen

Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  6. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen

in Windows 10 News
    Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen: [ATTACH]If Ready or Not is stuck on a Black on startup or on the Loading screen on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this post is sure to help you. Ready or Not is among the best first-person shooter game. And it is playable on PC via Steam. However, like any other game, it also...
  8. My games will not load stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games will not load stuck on black screen: I try to start some of my games on my computer through steam and they will not load, they say running but then when they finally do open it takes forever and its just a black screen, I have not downloaded anything in the past few days and this issue started yesterday. My...
  9. My games will not load stuck on black screen

My games will not load stuck on black screen: I try to start some of my games on my computer through steam and they will not load, they say running but then when they finally do open it takes forever and its just a black screen, I have not downloaded anything in the past few days and this issue started yesterday. My...
  10. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...