Windows 10: Stuck in login interface after build update

Discus and support Stuck in login interface after build update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10 proposed me to update my Windows 10 build 10xxx to 14xxx ( xxx means parts I don't remember ). The update has sucessfuly... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Francislaw, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Stuck in login interface after build update

Hello,

Windows 10 proposed me to update my Windows 10 build 10xxx to 14xxx ( xxx means parts I don't remember ). The update has sucessfuly completed, computer restarted and the login screen was displayed.

I was typing my correct password but windows was sending me at the lock screen all the time without any reason or message. I deleted the password via cmd in Windows Installer. Now it still happens but it just don't ask for the password, reloading the lock screen in loop, like you can see on this video:

Windows10 bug - YouTube

Do someone knows how can I resolve this?

:)

Francislaw, Sep 9, 2016

2. windows 10 Q: My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again

Hi, I also have the same experience after i just updated earlier. Everytime I login, it automatically goes back to user's login interface after loading. It's like an endless loop. Please HELP ME fix it.

Billy_Andrew, Sep 9, 2016
  3. All keyboards and Mice no longer work

I used Windows Update to update to the creators update. After it updated i had to restart the computer, after the reboot when in the login screen none of the keyboards or mice I have work now. I'm stuck on the login screen and cant get into the computer
    to check for driver updates

TwistedDruid, Sep 9, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Stuck in login interface after build update

Hi Francislaw and welcome to the Ten forums!

I found some similar behavior on other forums and it looks like disconnecting USB mouse helps.
    So, if you have USB mouse connected, disconnect it and then run diagnostic and updates.

Edit: disconnect anything on USB...

AndreTen, Sep 9, 2016
  5. Thank you for your response. In fact I had an usb mouse connected, I unplugged it, but.. still having the same behavior. I also checked the cd-rom, it's empty. I could try to run it in safe mode but as I have read it is no longer possible to acces the safe mode on windows startup. I never had this kind of issue before.

Francislaw, Sep 9, 2016
  6. AndreTen Win User
    You can boot to advance startup options with USB boot media. If you don't have windows 10 USB boot drive, you can make one using Microsoft site to download ISO. Tutorials are here on tenforums.

AndreTen, Sep 9, 2016
  7. I made one like you said and used it to boot and go to advanced startup. I tried restoring, repairing and reset default. No one worked. They all shown "Unable to proceed....". I'm afraid I'll need to format the computer. I have some important data on it. Can I use a bootable DVD with Ubuntu to copy my windows files?

Francislaw, Sep 10, 2016
  8. AndreTen Win User

Try with Kyhis bootable rescue disc before you do any damage to your boot drive. Recovery disc also contains some tools for repair,
    like sfc /scannow command etc...

On your question... yes you can access any non encrypted data...

AndreTen, Sep 10, 2016
  9. I tried what you suggested. Maybe I have chosen a wrong version, because it didn't load. So I shrunk my system partition and installed a new copy of windows 10. I'll copy files I need and format the old system partition. Thanks for your help. I hope it won't happen again.

Francislaw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck in login interface after build update - Similar Threads - Stuck login interface

2. batch stuck after windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    batch stuck after windows login: Hello to all , i have a problem with a pc. after login to the pc the batch file with autorun goes i block. In this bat file, a wait of 30 seconds is inserted. I am attaching the lock image: The 30 second wait does not end and stops at 1 second. the problem does not occur if I...
  3. batch stuck after windows login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    batch stuck after windows login: Hello to all , i have a problem with a pc. after login to the pc the batch file with autorun goes i block. In this bat file, a wait of 30 seconds is inserted. I am attaching the lock image: The 30 second wait does not end and stops at 1 second. the problem does not occur if I...
  4. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i...
  5. laptop stuck at login screen after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop stuck at login screen after update: after recent update it got login for the first time and since the screen is flashing i force down it.After i switch it on it loaded normally.When i enter the password it will show loading in welcome screen but nothing happens.I tried reseting the PC but same issue even in...
  6. Dell 5578 stuck at Login Screen Build 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell 5578 stuck at Login Screen Build 1903: I have been using my laptop with zero issues and do little more than web browsing and checking e-mails on it. Yesterday I went to open up my laptop and it is stuck at the log in screen. The background blurs like it's going to log in but does not bring up my account info or...
  7. Stuck at login!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at login!!: Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin. I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access...
  8. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login: Hi, my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image. But since I got the ISO for build 1803, each time I first logon it get stuck on the welcome screen. The only way to get past that is to hard shutdown the PC. Then...
  9. Stuck on build 14393: cannot update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck on build 14393: cannot update: I am on build 14393 and I am trying to update to 14905 or 14915, but when computer restarts after trying to update I get a message that windows is rolling back to previous version (my version 14393), without making the update. I tried through windows update, i tried also...
  10. Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds

Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds: Hello everyone, For a few weeks I'm already stuck in Build 10166 of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft said that insiders would receive the launch version before public but I still haven't received an update to the final version yet. However non insiders already have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck in custom user interface

2. stuck on user interface windows