Windows 10: Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Discus and support Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kateyye, Jul 7, 2018.

1. kateyye Win User

Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Hi Team,

My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC without any progress.

I had also tried to create a recovery disk but wont work either, it was frozen in a purple blank screen with a cursor.

Could you please help me with that?

thanks

:)

kateyye, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 7, 2018
  4. larry Win User

larry, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop - Similar Threads - Stuck startup automatic

2. Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop: I left my PC unattended today and when i came back, it was on the Automatic Repair screen but when i try and do the repair it fails.I've done everything i can think of to get this working.Tried to boot into safe mode - won't work, goes back to the automatic repair screen.Run...
  3. Stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair loop: Hi, I've got a problem with my Alcatel plus 10 convertible tablet. I can't access W10 at all. The device is stuck in an automatic repair loop, it goes like this: the alcatel logo >> this blue screen in spanish, sorry >> alcatel logo again >> alcatel logo preparing for...
  4. Stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in automatic repair loop: Hi, I've got a problem with my Alcatel plus 10 convertible tablet. I can't access W10 at all. The device is stuck in an automatic repair loop, it goes like this: the alcatel logo >> this blue screen in spanish, sorry >> alcatel logo again >> alcatel logo preparing for...
  5. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: Hi there, Since yesterday, my laptop has been stuck on Automatic Repair loop. It shows SrtTrail.txt log. I tried troubleshooting it automatically and it got stuck on the loop. I tried restoring; the message that appeared read "successful" but after restarting, it got back...
  9. Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: [IMG]So, I restarted my Asus laptop and this poped up. Whenever I try to proceed by entering the password, it tells me it's wrong. And when I try to restart my laptop, I'm getting stuck on the same page again. Does anyone know how could this be possibly fixed?...
  10. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop: Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is recovery. But i really appreatiate if some one able to help me regarding this problem to help me. My concern is that if i used...