Windows 10: Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

Discus and support Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matt4723, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Matt4723 Win User

Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help.

I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install updates. Now I'm stuck on the BIOS screen (Toshiba logo) with the spinning circles, and I've been stuck for the past hour. I have no access to the BIOS (I've tried ESC, DEL, and every F# key) and I do not have a Windows 10 disc.

What do I do?

Matt

:)

Matt4723, Mar 7, 2016

2. UEFI Bios Utility & Preparing Automatic Repair

It doesnt progress any further ? Stuck in the loop. Windows doesnt boot up. No error messages. When restart eventually ends up in the bios screen. No changes to the pc on my part. Found the PC in the bios screen around 10pm ACDT. Didnt use the pc over
    the weekend.

Roger Palubinski, Mar 7, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Stuck at BIOS screen on startup

When you say it gets stuck at the BIOS Screen, does the system go into the BIOS at start up, or does it get stuck on Motherboard Manufacturer screen?

What exactly is on the screen when it hangs at start up!

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

1. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart - Similar Threads - Stuck BIOS Screen

2. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  3. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  4. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on restart screen after windows update: HelloI have had difficulty for a few months now trying and avoiding to install windows 11 update on my laptop I allowed it to do it the first few times then I realised it's not working so I avoided the update/installation like the plague Basically, my laptop meets the...
  5. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on restart screen after windows update: HelloI have had difficulty for a few months now trying and avoiding to install windows 11 update on my laptop I allowed it to do it the first few times then I realised it's not working so I avoided the update/installation like the plague Basically, my laptop meets the...
  6. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN: HI all wondering if someone can help me please I. Have got my son this gaming pc for Xmas today a zoomstorm onyx athlon we have spent the full day stuck on this BIOS screen when I started it up it says no media present then takes me to the Bios screen I've tried the...
  8. Stuck in restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restarting screen: When I check windows update I found an update called cumulative update for version 2004, after update and installation it asks for restart so I close everything and click on the restart button but it stuck in the restart screen and nothing happens even after fee hours. My...
  9. Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at restarting screen after driver update: I bought a new laptop and updated it to the latest version of windows 10 i.e 1803 and later i observed that the network speed i am reciereceis very low compared to my friend who is connected to the same wifi network, So using intel driver support i updated the wireless ac9650...
  10. stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on restarting screen: so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I decided 'ok..restart time' so, with that decision made, I told the computer to restart...whereupon it got stuck on 'restarting'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba satellice c55a windows 10 1803