Windows 10: Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi

Discus and support Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can connect to a private network perfectly fine, but i soon as I want to connect to a public network with a login page to connect to their wifi (like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bk12341, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Bk12341 Win User

Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi

I can connect to a private network perfectly fine, but i soon as I want to connect to a public network with a login page to connect to their wifi (like a hotel) it gets stuck on a blank page with the web address saying www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect. I used to be able to load these login pages, so I believe it is a settings issue. Anyone know how to get past this redirect page and onto the login page so i can connect to the hotels wifi? Thanks in advance!

:)

Bk12341, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Kyosu13 Win User

Wifi login page won't pop up after update

I recently updated my laptop and now it won't connect to my school's wifi or any public wifi. Whenever I try to connect, it doesn't lead me to the login page, but a page that says I need to login to access the wifi, which is what I am trying to do. The
    wifi login page was about to load, but then it's redirected to the page telling me I have to login to access the wifi. I've tried solving the problem, but none of the solutions I have found worked. Any suggestions as to how to make the login page pop up?

Kyosu13, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Bogdanti Win User
    5800 (wifi) doesn't redirect to web based authontification page

5800: When trying to connect to wifi, phone doesn't redirect to “https” login page, just hangs trying to connect with “Connecting” message.

E51: Redirection perfectly works.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Bogdanti, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi

Wifi shows "connected, no access" redirects to router login page

Hello all, I really hope you can help me.

I have a Surface 3 and a few days ago my home WiFi stoped working on it. I have no problems connecting with my laptop but whenever I attempt to connect on my tablet the connection shows I have no Internet access and then immediately redirects me to the login page for the router.

I'm able to login to the router with no issues and it shows that my tablet is connected but trying to go to any other Web page just redirects me back to the router login.

I can login to the mobile hotspot via my phone and access the Web just fine but the network at home refuses to work.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and everything here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/...nection-issues but the problem persists

KaeMasitto, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi

1. Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when trying to pull up login is page for wifi - Similar Threads - Stuck msftconnecttest com

2. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  3. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  4. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. kb5005033 blocks auto pop-up redirection to login portal when connecting to guest wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb5005033 blocks auto pop-up redirection to login portal when connecting to guest wifi: Hi,Can you please fix this issue?After kb5005033 update when i try to connect to guest wifi it doesn't auto open web browser with login page no matter which browser is defaultand all reseted to default. When i open any browser manually and try to open any web page than the...
  6. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell […] This article How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...
  8. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...
  9. Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when tryin to pull up login is age for wifi

Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when tryin to pull up login is age for wifi: I can connect to a priavte network perfectly fine, but i soon as I want to connect to a public network with a login page to connect to their wifi (like a hotel) it gets stuck on a blank page with the web address saying www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect. I used to be able to...
  10. Wifi shows "connected, no access" redirects to router login page

Wifi shows "connected, no access" redirects to router login page: Rebooting and resetting didn't fix the problem

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop kerps redirecting to router sign up on wifi

2. wifi login hangs msftconnecttest.com/redirect

3. stuck on hotel wifi login page

4. wifi login goes to msftconnecttest,
  5. wifi stuck registry msftconnecttestcom/redirect,
  6. microsoft account connect test blocks hotel wifi,
  7. stuck on redirecting,
  8. hp laptop gets msftconnecttest message,
  9. windows 10 hotel msftconnecttest,
  10. the page isn’t redirecting properly download gdrive windows 10,
  11. stuck on msftconnect redirect,