Windows 10: stuck on restarting screen

Discus and support stuck on restarting screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xraiderv1, Feb 17, 2016.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

stuck on restarting screen

so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I decided 'ok..restart time'

so, with that decision made, I told the computer to restart...whereupon it got stuck on 'restarting'

you know, that grey screen, the rotating circle doohicky, and the word restarting underneath?

left it there for 10 minutes, then I did a forced shutdown by holding down the power button.

has anyone else encountered that before?

:)

xraiderv1, Feb 17, 2016

2. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Stuck on restarting screen

My adobe was freezing so I restarted my windows 10 laptop. Now it's stuck on the "restarting" blue screen and circling. There is nothing to click on and no where to go. I've tried ctrl alt del but that didnt work. Any help??

AshleyFittipaldi, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

stuck on restarting screen

1. stuck on restarting screen - Similar Threads - stuck restarting screen

2. Stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on restart: Hi I am trying to set up my new laptop and install the recommended drivers from a usb stick (I copied the files from the cd rom) that i recieved with the laptop on to (i dont have an external cd drive). As i began to install the first driver on the list a little window...
  3. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...
  4. Screen stuck

Screen stuck: I am having an issue with my computer. Last time I used it a few days ago, it went to update and to restart ,however it will not come back on to windows screen. It's just stuck on the lenovo screen and says preparing automatic repair. When that goes off the screen just goes...
  5. December 2018 - Update stuck on restart screen

December 2018 - Update stuck on restart screen: When I woke up this morning and started my computer, I first had an update for Firefox so I updated and it took forever. After the update, Firefox was taking forever to just load Google, and it wouldnt even load my email so I went to restart Windows and saw there was an...
  6. Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at restarting screen after driver update: I bought a new laptop and updated it to the latest version of windows 10 i.e 1803 and later i observed that the network speed i am reciereceis very low compared to my friend who is connected to the same wifi network, So using intel driver support i updated the wireless ac9650...
  7. Upgrade stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade stuck at restart: I started upgrading about 9 hours ago, I kept an eye on the upgrade and noticed about 7 hours ago it got stuck on the restart screen (little circle going around at the bottom of a black screen). Do I need to be concerned? I run a 6-year old Dell Inspiron. 64072
  8. Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen: Hey guys, I am hoping you can help me. Last night I was watching a dvd on my desktop when all of a sudden a blue screen came up with a frowning face and said that "Your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart, its collecting info and will restart." It happened...
  9. Installation stuck at 'Restarting PC...'

Installation stuck at 'Restarting PC...': When upgrading to Windows 10 the system is stuck on this screen as seen in the image Screenshot This has been left for hours, several restarts manually tried by myself. 57771
  10. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart: Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install...