Windows 10: stuck on windows 10 first time setup

Discus and support stuck on windows 10 first time setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi I recieved a new desktop pc today (hp envy pheonix) I started the first time setup with windows 10 and reached the point where I had to put my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomo3202, Jan 19, 2016.

1. thomo3202 Win User

stuck on windows 10 first time setup

hi I recieved a new desktop pc today (hp envy pheonix) I started the first time setup with windows 10 and reached the point where I had to put my email and password in, which I did. It took me to a blue screen which say "Oops something went wrong" There is no back button on screen and I have tried rebooting the pc and it just returns to the same screen, so I'm stuck looking at this one screen. Any advice on this situation would be much appreciated as I am not very tech minded when it comes to these things.

:)

thomo3202, Jan 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 freezes on first time setup when I click next

I can not get past the first screen you get when you boot up windows 10. It freezes on me wether I hit Next or Not me. I've tried running it in safe mode but it's still the same. I can't even get windows 7 back on that pc.

Please help

EDIT: Now windows 10 won't even try to load. The only thing I get when I start it up is my default pc boot menu then a blank screen

Central_Processing_Cat, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezes on first time setup when I click next

Ok, I got it on my USB and it works but nothing is working. Startup repair doesn't work, total system reset doesn't work, it keeps getting stuck on one percent for hours. What else can I do? I don't care what version I have, I just want to be able to use
    my computer!

Central_Processing_Cat, Jan 19, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

I would return it where you purchased it.

Winuser, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

1. stuck on windows 10 first time setup - Similar Threads - stuck setup

2. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  3. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  4. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  5. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  6. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  7. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  8. APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  9. APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  10. Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%

Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%: I tried to reinstall my laptop using Windows 10 Pro ISO, it was a success until it got to check the updates. The setup is stuck at 2% for hours. Any solution please,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on first setup