Windows 10: Stuck on Windows flat blue logo while upgrading from 8.1

Discus and support Stuck on Windows flat blue logo while upgrading from 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, Yesterday, I tried to upgrade from Windows 8.1 with the automatic upgrade tool : everything seemed fine, the install process was going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wasted31, Jul 30, 2015.

1. wasted31 Win User

Stuck on Windows flat blue logo while upgrading from 8.1

Hello there,
    Yesterday, I tried to upgrade from Windows 8.1 with the automatic upgrade tool : everything seemed fine, the install process was going on, the PC restarted several times but then stucked on the flat blue Windows logo ...
    I left it as is at least half an hour, then hard restarted the PC, but it's still stuck on this logo ...

Dunno what to do now ! Any idea ?

Thks for helping *Smile

:)

wasted31, Jul 30, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Stuck on Blue Windows logo when upgrading from 32 to 64-bit on Windows 10

You can't upgrade from 32-bit Windows to 64-bit Windows. You'll need to do a clean install (and you'll need 64-bit drivers for your hardware.)

Product activation won't be affected by the clean install - Windows 10 will still be activated. In addition, your 32-bit software should work fine on 64-bit Windows.

BulldogXX, Jul 30, 2015
  3. TimMacek Win User
    Stuck on Blue Windows logo when upgrading from 32 to 64-bit on Windows 10

Just like it says in the subject. Whenever I try to upgrade my 32-bit OS to 64-bit via USB it stays on the Blue Windows logo without doing anything. I've made sure that my processor can run 64-bit and it can. Can someone please help me with this I've been
    stuck for days

TimMacek, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Stuck on Windows flat blue logo while upgrading from 8.1

1. Stuck on Windows flat blue logo while upgrading from 8.1 - Similar Threads - Stuck flat blue

2. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  3. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade stuck at logo screen: Hi,ran to upgrade issue, so i started form scratch - HP 290 G2 Microtower PC 4HS27EA BIOS: F.44:deleted all partitionsremoved all hardware but the base, keyboard and mousei reinstalled Windows 10 32 bits from original USB 1903i didn't install anything elsewhen I tried to...
  5. MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO: Hi, So i updated my windows to latest update and my laptop restarted and stuck on the windows logo with no loading whatsoever. Please help what should i do?...
  6. stuck on blue logo when booting from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck on blue logo when booting from usb: I tried to download windows 10 from the website it paused/failed multiple times but the sha256 checksum was okay and it wasn't corrupt so I used rufus. But when I boot from the usb I get stuck on the logo Ryzen processor , no igpu Radeon graphics The installation works...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade from win 8 Stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade from win 8 Stuck: You won't find this laptop in either of my specs and falls in the "sure I'll take a look at it" family category. My Nephew's Gateway NE56R48u was being upgraded to 10 when the upgrade hung in one of those moments that the machine needed to restart itself. The screen stayed...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots

Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I know there's many threads on this subject but none seem to answer it for me. System: i7 950 X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 16gb Ram GTX760. Pretty sure it's a Samsung 250gb SSD. So I upgraded W7 to W10 via iso. Install made it all the way. On reboot it's now suck...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing

Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing: So a couple of hours ago i tried to install Windows 10 on my other machine. Well a couple of hours later which is now it is still on the Windows 10 logo at startup. Any help guys? I installed from Windows 7 on the desktop because my computer froze when booting from USB....