Windows 10: Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization

Discus and support Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the installation, after the 'Getting things ready' and 'Hi' and logging on pages, it didn't show a desktop, just a not responding window that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elishere, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Elishere Win User

Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization

In the installation, after the 'Getting things ready' and 'Hi' and logging on pages, it didn't show a desktop, just a not responding window that is saying 'Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization'
    How can I fix that? By the way, my PC isn't connected to the internet right now. Does that affect it?

:)

Elishere, Jul 30, 2015

2. "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box

Hi,

Rest assured, the message that you saw is a normal process on your computer. The web platform customization message that you saw is about the installation of updates for your Microsoft Web Platform tools, such as, your computer's internet information services,
    .NET framework, etc.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have other concerns.

Joshua Her1, Jul 30, 2015
  3. E-Dude1 Win User
    "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box

Hello,

I recently auto-updated Win 10 but received a pop-up box saying that the computer was "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" which I was surprised to see. Is this normal after this update or might this be malware?

Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

E-Dude1, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization

1. Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization - Similar Threads - Stuck Setting personalized

2. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  3. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  4. REMOVING PERSONALIZED SETTINGS FOR WEB CUSTOMIZATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REMOVING PERSONALIZED SETTINGS FOR WEB CUSTOMIZATION: Fat-app Teamsfat as it uses loads of ram made my pc go haywire, so I closed it using the power button, when I boot it next time after unlocking it, I found a white box on black screen which reads out "Removing Personalized Settings for Web Customization", I am trying to...
  5. display setting and personalize will not come up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display setting and personalize will not come up: ever time i right click on my task top to open them up they do not come up it instantly close and only show the tab on the toolbar for a second submitted by /u/teddytech518 [link] [comments]...
  6. Personalized Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalized Settings: During 2 recent updates, within a week, MS changed the font type & size in my File Explorer and Start Menu and I find this very upsetting and infuriating. Is there a place where these two setting are kept so I can copy and save them to recover my choice? From Windows 8.1...
  7. "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box

"Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box: Hello, I recently auto-updated Win 10 and at restart I received a pop-up box saying that: Personalised settings "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" How long will it take until the pop-up disappears ? It's been 3h and still shows up...
  8. Windows update stuck on personalized setting

Windows update stuck on personalized setting: I ran a windows updated the other day, now the computer is stuck on personalized settings screen. I've seen other chats about running task manager to end the program or delete the corrupted file, but task manager is not opening. Any other suggestions other than changing...
  9. Web Platform Customizations: what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web Platform Customizations: what is it?: Hi. I noticed, using Autoruns, that since few days in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components there is "Web Platform Customizations" (C:\Windows\SysWow64\ie4uinit.exe). I've searched for it on Google but I've not found anything interesting. What is it?...
  10. Personalized Settings is stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Personalized Settings is stuck: I just ran Windows Update and all seemed well, I rebooted as usual but when I logged in again i just have a black screen with a small white window that says "Personalized Settings (Not Responding)". If I Ctrl+Alt+Delete I can get the Task Manager up and it says Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. web platform customizations stuck

2. web platformed customized stuck

3. setting up web platform customization

4. stuck on personalized settings web platform customizations windows 10,
  5. setting up personalized settings for web platform,
  6. web platform customization,
  7. stuck on setting up personalized settings for Microsoft Windows,
  8. what is web platform customization,
  9. windows stuck on setting up personalized,
  10. pc stuck on setting up personalized settings for: web platform customizations,
  11. setting up personalized settings for web platform customzationsi