Windows 10: Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP

Discus and support Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi i want to update my win 7 to win 10 TP. I found win 10 update, downloaded, installed, agreed terms. Then computer restarted and is displaing win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CapitanPlanet, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP

Hi i want to update my win 7 to win 10 TP. I found win 10 update, downloaded, installed, agreed terms. Then computer restarted and is displaing win 10 logo... 3 hours now *Sad

:)

CapitanPlanet, Jul 3, 2015

2. Contact phone numbers going missing

Having exactly the same issue right now. I use NL 920 win 10TP, but problem is apparently with people.live, as if someone has deleted phone numbers from some random contacts.

StankoPantic, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Questions about transitioning from Win 10TP to Win 10RTM at launch.

See here:

Windows Insiders running the Windows 10 Insider Preview (Home and Pro editions) with their registered MSA connected to their PC will receive the final release build of Windows 10 starting on July 29th. This will come as just another flight. I’ve gotten
    a lot of questions from Windows Insiders about how this will work if they clean installed from ISO. As long as you are running an Insider Preview build and connected with the MSA you used to register, you will receive the Windows 10 final release build and
    remain activated. Once you have successfully installed this build and activated, you will also be able to clean install on that PC from final media if you want to start over fresh.

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/06/19/upcoming-changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds/

Philip Yip, Jul 3, 2015
  4. wasted31 Win User

Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP

Same problem here ... tried to upgrade from Windows 8.1 : everything seemed fine, the install process was going on, the PC restarted several times, then stucked on the flat blue Windows logo ... left it at least half an hour, then hard restarted the PC, and still stuck on this logo ...

Dunno what to do now ! Any idea ?

Thks for helping *Smile

wasted31, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP

1. Stuck with logo while updating to win 10TP - Similar Threads - Stuck logo while

2. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  3. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  4. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO: Hi, So i updated my windows to latest update and my laptop restarted and stuck on the windows logo with no loading whatsoever. Please help what should i do?...
  6. Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.: I think its my ssd prob, im changing my ram with a new one and still happens. is it possible? i have a new mobo because the old one is having issues with ram. TYIA! submitted by /u/DrSkyjel [link] [comments]...
  7. Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909: I was updating my PC to 1909 after remaining too much time on 1809 and it was doing fine until it did the first restart after probabily getting to around 30%. I've been stuck for quite nearly 30 minutes and i had to push the Num Lock key eveytime i get to the boot screen due...
  8. Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo: Hey so recently I installed a second HDD in my win 10 pc under the E: drive. Ever since I did that my pc will get stuck while trying to boot and I have to force restart it, then it will boot fine. I tried to boot into the UEFI options but it doesn't show, and if I try to go...
  9. Stuck on Surface Logo after updates

Stuck on Surface Logo after updates: Hi In the company I work for we have several Surface Pros. They all have Windows 10 and very similar spec. We use Bitlocker on them all. Reasonably frequently on any one of these Surface Pros after windows updates have been installed and the system reboots it will not reboot...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing

Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing: So a couple of hours ago i tried to install Windows 10 on my other machine. Well a couple of hours later which is now it is still on the Windows 10 logo at startup. Any help guys? I installed from Windows 7 on the desktop because my computer froze when booting from USB....