Windows 10: Stucked Installation Windows 10

Discus and support Stucked Installation Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi! I am using MediaCreationToolx64 and I'm stuck here: [img] can anyone help? 10586 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dreziinhoow, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Stucked Installation Windows 10

hi! I am using MediaCreationToolx64 and I'm stuck here:

Stucked Installation Windows 10 [​IMG]

can anyone help?

:)

dreziinhoow, Jul 30, 2015
  2. johnfinan Win User

windows 10 installation stucked at 85 % complete don't turn off your computer

I have an HP lap top with windows 8.1 and received a notice of a free upgrade to windows 10. I clicked on it and accepted and then started the download process as instructed on the screen. my screen now says 85 % complete don't turn off your computer.
    It has been stuck like this for a day and a half and I cannot escape or do anything else on the computer. What should I do? I am not highly computer literate.

Original title:--windows 10 installation--

johnfinan, Jul 30, 2015
  3. windows 10 installation stucked at 85 % complete don't turn off your computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Issues with installation are being resolved by disabling/uninstalling the Antivirus software and also by unplugging the external devices
    (including the Windows 10 USB install media as soon as the PC restarts for the first time during the upgrade).

Method 1

Disable Antivirus and security-related products, if you have any Antivirus installed for (Free) uninstall it, if not then disable the Antivirus, try again to update and check if issue is resolved.

Note: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software
    and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks

Method 2:

Also it is recommended to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it works.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select Windows Update troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    After completing above steps try to update Windows again and check if it helps. Try below given method if issue persist.

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try running DISM scan by following the below steps:

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Stucked Installation Windows 10

HI, Can anyone help? The message is: "we are preparing things"

anyone with the same problem?

5. Skalli Win User
    Like many others mentioned, changing your region (not just language) to "United States" solved the problem for me.

Skalli, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Thanks man, i'll try!

7. pvnam95 Win User
    you can try Skalli's answer or disable you network

pvnam95, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Stucked Installation Windows 10

ok, thanks a lot, i'll try that too!

dreziinhoow, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Stucked Installation Windows 10

1. Stucked Installation Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stucked Installation

2. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  3. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  4. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  5. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  6. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  7. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  8. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  9. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  10. My installation of windows is stuck at 31%

My installation of windows is stuck at 31%: My installation of windows is stuck at 31% I am trying with the setup on computer two times and leave the computer overnight but still stuck there and two times with two usb but still stuck...