Windows 10: Student activation

Discus and support Student activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaby Farias Johnson, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Student activation

Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Gaby Farias Johnson, Dec 3, 2023

2. Free activation for students.

I am an undergraduate student. Can I get a free product code to activate my windows for several years?

Muhammad Rasel Raihan, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Unable to activate my azure student account

I've registered on cloud and confirmed my student email there but I'm still not able to activate azure for student

Dhruv Singh1, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Student activation

Problem of can't find and get the PRODUCT KEY to Activate the License of Office Home & Students 2019

NO I CAN'T SEEING THE MICROSOFT OFFICE HOME AND STUDENTS 2019 LICENSE IN THE LIST AND THERE'S NO ANY LIST SO PLEASE UPDATE THE LIST WITH MY ACCOUNT FROM YOUR SIDE OR IF I WANT TO NEED TO BUY WITH NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR USE ALL THE MICROSOFT APPS WHICH OPTIONS TELL ME OR YOU CAN UPDATING FROM YOUR WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT OF MICROSOFT HOME AND STUDENTS 2019 ACTIVATION

Tenforo, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Student activation

1. Student activation - Similar Threads - Student activation

2. Can Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate...: Hi Everyone,So as per the title of the question, I wanted to know if a Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate Windows 11? I purchased the license as a student from the Microsoft store back in 2015, as I built a desktop at the...
  3. Can Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate...: Hi Everyone,So as per the title of the question, I wanted to know if a Windows 8.1 Pro Student license that was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro be used to activate Windows 11? I purchased the license as a student from the Microsoft store back in 2015, as I built a desktop at the...
  4. Can I get any activation code for my windows 11 because I still a student and I can't pay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get any activation code for my windows 11 because I still a student and I can't pay: Hello ,I`m a student at faculty of engineering menofia university in Egypt and i think that acadimc email give me Windows 11 key ,isn`t it ?and if not how can i get Windows 11 key free because i`m still a student and i can`t payBest Regards,...
  5. Can I get any activation code for my windows 11 because I still a student and I can't pay

Can I get any activation code for my windows 11 because I still a student and I can't pay: Hello ,I`m a student at faculty of engineering menofia university in Egypt and i think that acadimc email give me Windows 11 key ,isn`t it ?and if not how can i get Windows 11 key free because i`m still a student and i can`t payBest Regards,...
  6. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.: I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information...
  7. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.: I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information...
  8. Student activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Student activation

Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?: I have been told that I should have access to a Windows 10 student license, but I never needed that before because my laptop had an OEM install. After my laptop broke I got a desktop PC instead. I can't transfer the license from my laptop to my desktop, so I thought I should...