Windows 10: Stuff doesn't work after update

Discus and support Stuff doesn't work after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 just did an update on my PC Now stuff doesn't work Can't see street level view on Google Earth. Can't play Microsoft online daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jersey Devil, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Stuff doesn't work after update

Windows 10 just did an update on my PC Now stuff doesn't work Can't see street level view on Google Earth. Can't play Microsoft online daily challenges. I rely on Google Earth for fishing trips. It is essential. If it is not restored I will have to abandon 10. God only knows what else isn't working.. How do I reset back to a previous date before this last update. Really wish Windows would stop messing with my toys. Shouldn't be up to me to have to fix everything after they mess it up

:)

Jersey Devil, Jan 20, 2017

2. Toshiba DVD Player no longer working after Windows 10 update

I'm having the same problem. Toshiba dvd player doesn't work anymore after the updates. I followed this instruction but there's no "configure device". Also, my computer has gone really slow. This is really frustrating. Oftentimes, updates just stuff up
    my computer.

iamprincesslily, Jan 20, 2017
  3. soosrol Win User
    Time and Date on my Lumia getting Reset after Every Restart

Thats funny!

I've recently updated my lumia800 to 7.8, and started to do this wierd time-reset stuff after that. Also, the alam clock doesn't work correctly, sometimes it just forgets to ring. :S I had no problems before with 7.5.

soosrol, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Stuff doesn't work after update

Hello Jersey Devil, *Smile

The tutorial below can help show you how to go back to the previous build of Windows 10 if it hasn't been over 10 days since you updated.

Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows

Brink, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

Stuff doesn't work after update

1. Stuff doesn't work after update - Similar Threads - Stuff doesn't update

2. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox doesn't work after updating: My Roblox worked perfectly fine until I updated it on MS. I tried every single method and they all don't seem to work. What happen is when I try to open it, my screen started to freeze and i can't even move my cursor. I have to force my computer shut every time. I have...
  3. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't work after updating: My Roblox worked perfectly fine until I updated it on MS. I tried every single method and they all don't seem to work. What happen is when I try to open it, my screen started to freeze and i can't even move my cursor. I have to force my computer shut every time. I have...
  4. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows stuff dosen't work after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuff dosen't work after updating Windows 10: So my pc updated itself 3 days ago and now i can't use any of the windows related stuff like i can't open the settings, use the search bar or update my windows anymore, the only thing i can open that is windows related is microsoft store does anyone know how to repair this i...
  6. Windows stuff dosen't work after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuff dosen't work after updating Windows 10: So my pc updated itself 3 days ago and now i can't use any of the windows related stuff like i can't open the settings, use the search bar or update my windows anymore, the only thing i can open that is windows related is microsoft store does anyone know how to repair this i...
  7. Windows stuff dosen't work after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. camera doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera doesn't work after update: Hi, Since I installed the windowsupdate version 1909, my camera isn't working properly. It's giving an error but constantly switching from giving errors to working to giving errors. Error is also changing constantly from 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> to...
  9. bluetooth doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...
  10. Edge doesn't work after update

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't work after update: On 12/8/18 I got an update for Windows 10. It was a feature update and now Microsoft Edge doesn't load any web pages. When I open it. I get the following error message: Unable to create content process Error Code: 0x8027025b I posted this on Microsoft forum and they said to...