Windows 10: Stuff doesn't work after update

Discus and support Stuff doesn't work after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 just did an update on my PC Now stuff doesn't work Can't see street level view on Google Earth. Can't play Microsoft online daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jersey Devil, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Stuff doesn't work after update

Windows 10 just did an update on my PC Now stuff doesn't work Can't see street level view on Google Earth. Can't play Microsoft online daily challenges. I rely on Google Earth for fishing trips. It is essential. If it is not restored I will have to abandon 10. God only knows what else isn't working.. How do I reset back to a previous date before this last update. Really wish Windows would stop messing with my toys. Shouldn't be up to me to have to fix everything after they mess it up

:)

Jersey Devil, Jan 20, 2017

2. Toshiba DVD Player no longer working after Windows 10 update

I'm having the same problem. Toshiba dvd player doesn't work anymore after the updates. I followed this instruction but there's no "configure device". Also, my computer has gone really slow. This is really frustrating. Oftentimes, updates just stuff up
    my computer.

iamprincesslily, Jan 20, 2017
  3. soosrol Win User
    Time and Date on my Lumia getting Reset after Every Restart

Thats funny!

I've recently updated my lumia800 to 7.8, and started to do this wierd time-reset stuff after that. Also, the alam clock doesn't work correctly, sometimes it just forgets to ring. :S I had no problems before with 7.5.

soosrol, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Stuff doesn't work after update

Hello Jersey Devil, *Smile

The tutorial below can help show you how to go back to the previous build of Windows 10 if it hasn't been over 10 days since you updated.

Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows

Brink, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

Stuff doesn't work after update

1. Stuff doesn't work after update - Similar Threads - Stuff doesn't update

2. Update doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update doesn't work?: Hi, I'm trying to update my windows 10 but this message keeps appearing when I try to install the update: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may...
  3. stuff dont work following windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuff dont work following windows update: Windows installed updates a few days ago. Since then, many things do not work, such as my start button, my search window on the taskbar, and many other tasks on the task bar are on strike. I was connected to an expert, that told me there were issues with the update and...
  4. bluetooth doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...
  5. Uninstalled audio stuff after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled audio stuff after windows update: After the recent winsows update i am unable to head any sound. I noticed that my audio driver was uninstalled, so i reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. My heaphones arent detected and i want some ideas before i rollback the update. Im using an msi ge62vr apache pro...
  6. Hey Microsoft. Your password stuff doesn't work again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey Microsoft. Your password stuff doesn't work again: How long has microsoft been in business? How many versions of Windows have there been? How much do you pay your programmers. This happens all the time? I get the computer to stop asking for a log in to windows. Then you send an update. Then there is no longer a way to stop...
  7. Edge doesn't work after update

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't work after update: On 12/8/18 I got an update for Windows 10. It was a feature update and now Microsoft Edge doesn't load any web pages. When I open it. I get the following error message: Unable to create content process Error Code: 0x8027025b I posted this on Microsoft forum and they said to...
  8. Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update: Not 100% sure but after last week as of this (10/29/18) touch or pen no longer works on taskbars. I can only click on the bar with keyboard. so i cant get to app or any other taskbar icons like action center. Notice one other thing since firmware update : The always on...
  9. Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work: Hi there After applying the latest set of updates to my Windows build 9879 running on VMWARE workstation 10 the Taskbar no longer functions - the taskbar appears but clicking any item results in NOTHING. Desktop Icons work so programs can run -- you just can't launch...
  10. Stand-By doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stand-By doesn't work after update: I updated my Laptop to 1607, and now I can't wake up my Laptop from Stand-By anymore. I only see the Background Image, nothing else. I can not log back in. Only pressing the power button longer and a PC restart will bring it back. Does anybody else have this Problem?...