Windows 10: Stupid password

Discus and support Stupid password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; First it was when i had to make a microsoft account password and couldn't use my perfect password cause i had to have some 52037q and egdofjwgj and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Im starting to hate win10, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Stupid password

First it was when i had to make a microsoft account password and couldn't use my perfect password cause i had to have some 52037q and egdofjwgj and !_!{[¥=(@! Then it was that i had to create a password for startup sign in just to sign the pc into the microsoft account and now it is that i cant remove that password... Maby i should have stayed at linux

PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT A PASSWORD ON MY HOME PC THAT IS JUST USED FOR GAMES AND MOST OF THE TIME NOT CONECTED TO THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Im starting to hate win10, Aug 26, 2018

2. STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT

I want to GET RID OF THIS STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT MY SON SET UP ON THIS ?????COMPUTER. HE IS IN BOOTCAMP AND I AM READY TO TAKE A HAMMER TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 ****. I NEVER HAD A PASSWORD REQUIREMENT ON ANY COMPUTER I HAVE HAD SINCE 1984. ALL THE
    SUGGESTIONS ON YOUR BLOG OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS DAMN THING DON'T WORK. HOW ABOUT GIVING ME A SOLUTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

mauriceTherrien, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 26, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Stupid password

im old and stupid

You might be old, but stupid? I see no evidence for that.

Run your app with Administrator permissions:

• right-click on the app
    • select 'Run as administrator'
    • enter the password for an Administrator account when prompted.

BulldogXX, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Stupid password

1. Stupid password - Similar Threads - Stupid password

2. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  3. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  4. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  5. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  6. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f
  7. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f
  8. I stupidly reset my windows local password and forgot it the next morning. How can I reset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly reset my windows local password and forgot it the next morning. How can I reset...: I changed my windows 10 password because I had a falling out with my roommates, and I had given it to them before. I changed my password to something “really” good, with a password reminder of “P”. When I woke up the next morning I for the life of me have no idea what the new...
  9. I stupidly reset my windows local password and forgot it the next morning. How can I reset...

I stupidly reset my windows local password and forgot it the next morning. How can I reset...: I changed my windows 10 password because I had a falling out with my roommates, and I had given it to them before. I changed my password to something “really” good, with a password reminder of “P”. When I woke up the next morning I for the life of me have no idea what the new...
  10. I stupidly reset my windows local password and forgot it the next morning. How can I reset...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stupid password

2. http://stupidpass.cmo/

3. stupid fn passwords

4. stupid passwords,
  5. stupidpasswords