Windows 10: Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update

Discus and support Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have been experiencing random stuttering whilst browsing, watching videos, vlc and occasionally playing games. A lot of people reported the issue when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brouhahaha, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update

Have been experiencing random stuttering whilst browsing, watching videos, vlc and occasionally playing games. A lot of people reported the issue when testing the build. Anyone else still experiencing the stutters?

:)

brouhahaha, Dec 21, 2017
  2. JihunKang Win User
    JihunKang, Dec 21, 2017
  3. PewP3r Win User
    PewP3r, Dec 21, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update

Have you checked for a new GPU/Display driver. Also helps to know if it is the current machine you have and have you checked with AMD or their forums to see if anyone else is having the same problems. Dump Bitdefender and go with just Windows Defender at this point to see if the problem goes away.

bro67, Dec 22, 2017
  5. brouhahaha, Dec 22, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Seems like the 1080i has been a issue. Check your power supply voltages.

bro67, Dec 22, 2017
  7. How do I go about doing that?

brouhahaha, Dec 22, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

You can get a tester, if your motherboard does not have the capability of telling you. CPU-Z does give you some info, same as a few other programs. The tester gives you readings before it hits the motherboard, so that you have a baseline to go by.

bro67, Dec 23, 2017
  9. It should not be the PSU. I just had the rig RMA'd and they replaced the PSU. I have just done a clean reinstall of the latest Nvidia driver, hopefully, that sorts it.

brouhahaha, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update - Similar Threads - Stuttering beeping since

2. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  3. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  4. Text Size Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Size Since Creators Update: Since the creators update my text size and browser icons are back to small size. I can't find the old display settings where you can adjust text size, bold, etc and icon size. DPI settings change the text size but also adjust the icons which are already the correct size....
  5. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update: I can't really say for sure if it's the creators update cause I started playing the game 2 days before the CU and for that time I got no problems but after CU I started to notice problems with Dragon Dogma on Steam *Sad What makes me crazy is that even when I make the...
  6. Many BSOD since Creator update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD since Creator update?: Dear all, Since Creator update I have many BSOD. Not sure to what action it is linked. Can somebody help (see file) please? TY in advance. Attachment 147994 90897
  7. Mouse Stutter Since Updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stutter Since Updating: I just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago on my desktop. After it booted for the first time, everything worked just like before on Windows 8.1. After a bit, it prompted me to restart for updates. After it finished with the updates, I noticed that the mouse started a...
  8. Windows 10| Startup Times Slow Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10| Startup Times Slow Since Creators Update: As the title says, my startup times have been horrible ever since getting the creators update. It takes about two minutes to reach the lock screen, and after logging in, it takes another five minutes for the computer to actually let me open programs. Before the creators...
  9. Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem: About every 2 seconds my cursor will freeze in place for a second and snap to where it's supposed to be. programs do the same thing; while loading they will pause, then snap to where they should have been at that time. I've tried fresh restoring windows and that didn't do...
  10. Blurry text since Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text since Creators Update.: I tried every fix out there nothing works that googling says. Nothing works. The issue I am having is that certain fonts and this affects all programs are blurry. Even MS own built in programs. The issue is the Segoe UI font. Example if I change the font to a program to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuttering and beeping

2. windows 10 mouse stutter and beeping

3. windows beeping noice and studdering