Windows 10: Stuttering on Videos Skype ext.

Discus and support Stuttering on Videos Skype ext. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The issue of the Stuttering is random it not a normal Stuttering the video will slow down to almost a halt but the video is still clearly move but very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CitursDruidxCDx, May 30, 2016.

1. Stuttering on Videos Skype ext.

The issue of the Stuttering is random it not a normal Stuttering the video will slow down to almost a halt but the video is still clearly move but very slow and the sound of the video will be Stuttering in and out as well but if you pause the video the sound keeps going for a bit then stops later if you keep it pause for a bit and start it again the video works normally this happen for sites like FaceBook Youtube ext. this also does it on movie players as well. Skype and other call does the stuttering in and out as well I cant hear the person Im talking to I clear told them this was happening and tell them I will call them back when Im done. Im not sure if this is a driver thing or a virus of some kind. This is very frustrating and if any one call tell me how to fix this with out formatting my whole PC that would be great.

:)

CitursDruidxCDx, May 30, 2016

2. Skype preview video freezes and stutters on lumia 535.

Hello! The problem is the following: skype preview video freezes and stutters on lumia 535. I use windows 10 mobile. What should I do? Thank you!

DmitryChirkov, May 30, 2016
  3. SunAJ01 Win User
    Nokia C3 + Skype

If you've download skype for C3 and has this .ext extension, change the ".ext" to ".jar". It should work. That's what I did mine and it's working perfectly.

SunAJ01, May 30, 2016
Thema:

Stuttering on Videos Skype ext.

1. Stuttering on Videos Skype ext. - Similar Threads - Stuttering Videos Skype

2. Win10 Audio and video stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  3. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  4. video stutters while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....
  5. video playback stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  6. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  7. Flash Video Causes Video Stutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Video Causes Video Stutter: Running into an issue while trying to play video on HBOGo, and Xfinity Stream. Both use flash video. My issue is that it causes a system wide stutter, where the video output freezes for a brief second or two. This is obviously noticeable in the video I'm watching, but also,...
  8. Recover Skype Video App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Skype Video App?: I was trying to get Skype Desktop to work on W10 v1511 and decided to uninstall the Skype Video App that comes with W10. Now I want to get it back! Short of reinstalling W10 how do I go about reinstalling the Skype Video App? I know it must be obvious but I'm at a loss. Help...
  9. Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lag/stutter, suggetions?: Hey guys, So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt...
  10. Video player small stutter

in Windows 10 Support
    Video player small stutter: I don`t know is this a windows 10 problem or not, but I will post here. On Win10 when I open video files I always got a small mouse stutter (0.5s stutter). I tryed with Poplayer and now I am using MPC, same situation. It a estetic problem but I would like to get rid of it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lumia 535 video stuttering