Windows 10: sub folders in windows 10 mail

Discus and support sub folders in windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to set up subfolders in windows 10 mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrudyWilson1, Aug 21, 2018.

1. sub folders in windows 10 mail

Is there a way to set up subfolders in windows 10 mail?

:)

TrudyWilson1, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail App sub-folders disappeared

I upgraded to Windows 10 and the mail app does not have the sub-folders that the Windows 8 mail app had. How can I set up the app to include these sub-folders?

DavidCampbell215, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

sub folders in windows 10 mail

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

sub folders in windows 10 mail

1. sub folders in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - sub folders mail

2. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  3. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  4. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows permissions in sub folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows permissions in sub folders: Hi! I have a folder in windows and this folder contains sub folders. I want to allow group of users to view the files in the main folder but deny them to drag a folder inside another folder. And I want this group to have full control permissions inside all the sub...
  6. Windows permissions in sub folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows permissions in sub folders: Hi! I have a folder in windows and this folder contains sub folders. I want to allow group of users to view the files in the main folder but deny them to drag a folder inside another folder. And I want this group to have full control permissions inside all the sub...
  7. Windows permissions in sub folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Moving Windows 10 installation files to sub-folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows 10 installation files to sub-folder: Sorry if this is a bit of a mundane question... I have two USB drives with separate Windows 10 installation files on them 1x Home Ed, 1x Pro. Is it safe to move them into two sub-folders on one drive, eg G:/Win-10-Home-Inst and G:/Win-10-Pro-Inst? Thanks....
  9. DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted: I'm working on a machine, Dell Vostro 230 running V1803. All attempts to update to a more current version fail with error relating to bad path. I also noticed I cannot update any driver even if I download drivers direct from Dell. So I investigated and the DriverStore...
  10. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sub folders windows 10

2. windows mail sub folder

3. windows 10 mail subfolders

4. delete win 10 mail subfolders,
  5. windows 10 slideshow background subfolders,
  6. windows 10 mail sub folder,
  7. mail subfolders on windows 10 ,
  8. display sub folders mail windows 10,
  9. sub folders for email in windows 10,
  10. sub folders for windows 10 mail