Windows 10: Sub menu text double spaced

Discus and support Sub menu text double spaced in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did a weird touchpad drag and got double spaced menu text. Check it out. Can't figure out how to fix. [img] 26537 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigdaddie, Oct 15, 2015.

1. bigdaddie Win User

Sub menu text double spaced

I did a weird touchpad drag and got double spaced menu text. Check it out. Can't figure out how to fix.

Sub menu text double spaced [​IMG]

:)

bigdaddie, Oct 15, 2015
  2. frelewe Win User

N8 double spaces in social app and browser text windows

I experience double spaces for every space typed when entering text in Nokia Social and browser text entry windows. It never happens when texting or using e-mail.

Anyone have a solution?

frelewe, Oct 15, 2015
  3. ChipHovey Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer context menu no text

When I right-click on a folder or file to get context menu options, the menu is very narrow, no text shown and the only icon is for menu items which have sub-items.

ChipHovey, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

Sub menu text double spaced

1. Sub menu text double spaced - Similar Threads - Sub menu text

2. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  3. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  4. Double spacing in file folders???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double spacing in file folders???: Recently switched to win11 and discovered that all my folder items are now double spaced.Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-spacing-in-file-folders/05231bc2-6db6-45e5-88f2-bb1de2b65f9e
  5. Double spacing in file folders???

Double spacing in file folders???: Recently switched to win11 and discovered that all my folder items are now double spaced.Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-spacing-in-file-folders/05231bc2-6db6-45e5-88f2-bb1de2b65f9e
  6. Double use of Ctrl+Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double use of Ctrl+Space: Hello. A family friend noticed a few days ago, that whenever he would select files/folders with Ctrl+Space, it would prompt him to the Search bar immediately after pressing both buttons. He goes to the first file/folder as usual with the arrows, presses Ctrl, and holds it....
  7. Double use of Ctrl+Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double use of Ctrl+Space: Hello. A family friend noticed a few days ago, that whenever he would select files/folders with Ctrl+Space, it would prompt him to the Search bar immediately after pressing both buttons. He goes to the first file/folder as usual with the arrows, presses Ctrl, and holds it....
  8. Double use of Ctrl+Space

9. script for opening a folder as sub-menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    script for opening a folder as sub-menu: Hello I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom menu (included some shortcuts)at pointer. is it possible? My OS: win 10 1903 .268 154148
  10. Balance sub-menu not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Balance sub-menu not working: I have ENACFIRE E18 headphones, and this issue persists on all devices I use these on. However, on devices such as my phone, I can use Settings to change the audio balance. When I follow the standard advice (use the balance sub-menu in the levels categories), my audio creeps...