Windows 10: Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

Discus and support Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop recently crashed, and fortunately, it was backed up by a technician for saving everything in a folder on my C: drive. I didn't move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amiable Jamie, May 29, 2024.

1. Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

My laptop recently crashed, and fortunately, it was backed up by a technician for saving everything in a folder on my C: drive. I didn't move the folders from my backup folder, and yesterday I noticed a shortcut to the backup on my desktop. I ignored it until today when I restarted my laptop and tried to access one of the folders in my backup. It said, "Location is not found." To my horror, several large folders have been wiped away from my backup. These folders contain vital parts of my life, and I'm devastated. I have an interview on Thursday and critical documents are in the folders and I d

:)

Amiable Jamie, May 29, 2024
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash 151796d1504481801t-urgent-assistance-required-please-browse-folder-autoruns.jpg

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, May 29, 2024
  3. Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 29, 2024
  4. Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

Help for Critical Windows Issue

Dear Microsoft Community,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am reaching out to seek urgent assistance regarding a critical issue I am currently facing with my Windows system.

Problem Description: Recently, my Windows system has been experiencing unexpected crashes, leading to frequent restarts. These crashes occur seemingly at random intervals, disrupting my work and causing data loss. I am unable to identify a specific trigger for these crashes, making it challenging to resolve the issue.

Steps Taken So Far:

1. Checked for and installed the latest Windows updates.
    2. Ran a full system scan for malware and viruses; no issues detected.
    3. Verified that all device drivers are up-to-date.
    4. Checked the Event Viewer for error logs but found no clear indication of the cause.
    System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10
    Request for Urgent Assistance: If anyone in the community has faced a similar issue or if Microsoft support can provide specific guidance on diagnosing and resolving unexpected system crashes, I would be immensely grateful. The urgency of this matter is affecting my productivity, and I am eager to find a solution promptly.

Thank you for your time and expertise.

Galia Koshnar, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

1. Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash - Similar Threads - Subject Urgent Help

2. Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash: My laptop recently crashed, and fortunately, it was backed up by a technician for saving everything in a folder on my C: drive. I didn't move the folders from my backup folder, and yesterday I noticed a shortcut to the backup on my desktop. I ignored it until today when I...
  3. Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Critical Backup Folders Missing After Laptop Crash: My laptop recently crashed, and fortunately, it was backed up by a technician for saving everything in a folder on my C: drive. I didn't move the folders from my backup folder, and yesterday I noticed a shortcut to the backup on my desktop. I ignored it until today when I...
  4. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised: Dear Microsoft Community Support,I'm in urgent need of assistance regarding my Microsoft account. I made a mistake by hiring someone from Fiverr to help with a job search. Unfortunately, I shared my email and password for monitoring job-related communications.This person...
  5. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised: Dear Microsoft Community Support,I'm in urgent need of assistance regarding my Microsoft account. I made a mistake by hiring someone from Fiverr to help with a job search. Unfortunately, I shared my email and password for monitoring job-related communications.This person...
  6. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed - Data Loss After DiskPart Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed - Data Loss After DiskPart Commands: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a data loss issue I encountered while performing DiskPart commands on my E: drive. Description of the Issue: Earlier today, I mistakenly executed the following...
  8. Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed - Data Loss After DiskPart Commands

Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed - Data Loss After DiskPart Commands: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a data loss issue I encountered while performing DiskPart commands on my E: drive. Description of the Issue: Earlier today, I mistakenly executed the following...
  9. Missing storage Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing storage Need urgent help: Hello.I have an SSD with 237 GB space, and all of it is formatted for C drive.So today I was searching YouTube for a tutorial on how to increase SSD speed. There, I came across this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAhMiSM49wIt told me how to increase SSD speed with...
  10. Need help deleting folders *URGENT*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help deleting folders *URGENT*: Alright, so recent I downloaded CCleaner cause I heard good things and it snuck in the Avast anti-virus download without me looking. For the longest time I truely didn't care but ever since then my computer kept being bogged down and slow. I looked into things and it turned...