Windows 10: subscription to store bought

Discus and support subscription to store bought in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have been recently using Office 365, on a monthly subscription. I do not recall if I went through an actual installation. Question is do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lisa MarieCook1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. subscription to store bought

Hi, I have been recently using Office 365, on a monthly subscription.

I do not recall if I went through an actual installation.

Question is do I need to uninstall before I install office 2016 with the key purchased?

Thanks

:)

Lisa MarieCook1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Janeane Cru, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 19, 2018
  4. subscription to store bought

Problems to redeem a Assure subscription

I bought an one year Assure subscription at Microsoft Store

I followed the instructions to redeem it

but I am always redirected to a Xbox website (it looks like very strange to me) with an error message

I have tried to contact Microsoft but without success

any suggestions:

thank you so much

Artur

arturtacla1, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

subscription to store bought

1. subscription to store bought - Similar Threads - subscription store bought

2. Microsoft Store Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription: Good afternoon I bought a Ubisoft+ subscription, but the subscription is not active on the Ubisoft Connect account associated with my Xbox account, please tell me what I need to do to activate the Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription I purchased in the Microsoft Store on my...
  3. Bought 2 Subscriptions Accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought 2 Subscriptions Accidentally: I purchased 2 subscription plans accidentally; I only want one refunded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-2-subscriptions-accidentally/79facb4e-aa8f-4b73-94ae-e8b06fdbbdba
  4. Bought 2 Subscriptions Accidentally

Bought 2 Subscriptions Accidentally: I purchased 2 subscription plans accidentally; I only want one refunded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-2-subscriptions-accidentally/79facb4e-aa8f-4b73-94ae-e8b06fdbbdba
  5. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  6. XBox games bought in store

XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  7. vbucks bought on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    vbucks bought on microsoft store: im on pc and want to buy vbucks but i have money on my microsoft balance i bought the vbucks with it and its sending me an email with the information but there is no code and it isnt automatically going onto my fortnite account...
  8. Bought a subscription, but I am still unable to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a subscription, but I am still unable to play: I own a realm that expired this morning. I went to download the latest backup immediately, which worked, and then bought a new realms subscription via the microsoft store to upload it onto a new subscription. Microsoft has taken the money for the realm, is saying on the store...
  9. game showes in store that it is not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game showes in store that it is not bought: so i have forza horizon 4 and i have had it for a year now. i go to open the app and it closes i go on microsoft store to see if there is any update and it shows that i have not bought the game. what am i supposed to do?...
  10. Renew your subscription on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renew your subscription on Microsoft store: So the other day I installed sea of thieves and i could get it or free as i had purchased it it on Xbox and the game is apart of Xbox play anywhere. I played it for a few days but then it said renew your subscription. I was confused as i have never payed for the Microsoft...