Windows 10: Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver

Discus and support Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just updated from Windows 7 to 10. My Logitech 5.1 speaker system worked perfectly under W7. After upgrading to W10, the subwoofer does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodP, Aug 10, 2015.

1. RodP Win User

Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver

I have just updated from Windows 7 to 10. My Logitech 5.1 speaker system worked perfectly under W7. After upgrading to W10, the subwoofer does not work through applications. However, it DOES work through the Realtek HD Audio Manager. All five speakers work in the Audio Manager. Just not in any W10 applications.

I have installed the latest Realtek driver using two methods; first I downloaded the driver from the Realtek site and ran it, second I uninstalled the Realtek driver and deleted it from the system and then ran the driver installation software. Neither method worked.

The system is -
    Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD7
    CPU: AMD 9590
    RAM: 16Gb
    Video: two GTX-760s in Crossfire

:)

2. Subwoofer not working with Realtek HD on Windows 10

I was having a similar problem with the Realtek HD Audio after upgrading Windows 10 to the latest Creator build. No sound from the Subwoofer when I have the 5.1 speaker system selected. It appeared that the center speaker and subwoofer were on the same
    channel.

My solution was by chance. I set my speaker configuration to Stereo in the Realtek HD Audio manager and all sound was restored to the subwoofer. Sound is working fine with this configuration.

Suffice to say, I am still sure that there is an issue that has to be resolved with the Realtek HD Audio driver and its compatability with the latest WIndows 10 build.

Ivan Conway, Aug 10, 2015
  3. RealTek Sound stutters and distortion after Windows 10 upgrade

Sounds is a huge issue for me after I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. I use Realtek audio and have already tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling, and of course restarting afterwards. Audio is horrible! I have a stero set-up, and tried to
    figure out how to remove subwoofer, but am unable to figure out to manage that. Is there something that addresses this sound problem that I can try?

Mike_Kennedy, Aug 10, 2015
  4. RodP Win User

I just installed a Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZX and have the same problem. Windows 10 refuses to produce the bass that I know is in there. Frustrating.

Thema:

1. Subwoofer problems after upgrade to Windows 10 - Realtek Driver - Similar Threads - Subwoofer problems upgrade

2. Realtek drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek drivers problem: I wanna to download realtek manager when this problem show of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-problem/8b312a00-9140-4a6b-bbe9-a031f72ad512
  3. Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade

Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade: Since the Windows 10 upgrade three weeks ago, my Canon printer will not print disc labels. It functions fine in every other regard, but when trying to print the disc label I get an "unable to print" message without an error code, and when using the USB connection there is an...
  4. REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM WINDOWS 10: Maybe you could have accidentally "delete" your Realtek Audio Driver / Audio Wizard / No Sound /only Bluetooth Audio Worked ACTUALLY THERE'S SOMETIME WE ACCIDENTALLY LOCK OUR AUDIO HD FUNCTION AT THE BIOS OPTION FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF AT LAST AFTER TRIED ALL THE USELESS...
  5. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver: Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to...
  6. Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.: Hello guys, seem to have a problem right here. I got the latest drivers on windows update, tried several ones from realtek.com but can't seem to fix it. I have no subwoofer in a 5.1 setup, it doesn't work. But it works on "test" when I try to configure the 5.1 setup....
  7. Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10: Hi, Windows 10 constantly gives me trouble with my realtek drive on my ASUS laptop. The device seems to auto-disable, and sometimes even when using windows FixIt to re-enable it, it doesn't work. Restart helps deterministically, but the problem recurs after sometime. The...
  8. Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10: Hello! I've encountered some sound problems on my HP laptop. I was casually surfing the web when I noticed the sound icon in the toolbar, it seemed like was no audio output device installed, although I had been using Realtek since the very beginning and everything was fine. I...
  9. Realtek driver problems with Windows 10

Realtek driver problems with Windows 10: Hey before i mention my problem i explain my situation: 2 user accounts on a windows 10 machine on user1 sound works fine and just from time to time the setting for spotify gets reset on boot (its set to 30% and jumps to 100% from time to time.) on user2 on the other hand...
  10. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10: I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version...