Windows 10: SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10

Discus and support SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! 2 days ago I was working on an Excel spreadsheet and sent to print, but it didn't print at all. I discovered that some fonts that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PAP1974, Jul 19, 2018.

1. PAP1974 Win User

SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10

Hi!

2 days ago I was working on an Excel spreadsheet and sent to print, but it didn't print at all.

I discovered that some fonts that I have downloaded from dafont.com or fontsquirrel aren't printing in any Office 2016 app or even in Adobe Illustator or pdfs.

I have tried with both my printers, both my computers and installed all the font again and anything seems to work.

Do you have any idea what happened?

Or did Windows 10 had an update that affected my fonts?

I'm a Graphic Designer and I need all my fonts....

HELP!

:)

PAP1974, Jul 19, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Installing Fonts in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why Windows 10 is blocking this font to be installed. One is if the font is not supported. You mentioned that you tried to install this in other Windows 10 PCs, did it work? We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer
    the following questions:

• What is the application that you installed that needed the font?
    • What is the font's name?
    • What is the error when you're installing the software?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jul 19, 2018
  4. SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10

1. SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS PROBLEMS WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - SUDDEN INSTALLED FONTS

2. Problem with Windows 10 fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows 10 fonts: I am trying to get a new font for Arabic and Urdu on windows 10 but I can't figure out how to add it but the font also effects the English font when i don't want to change the English font. Is there a way around this. The font i'm trying to get is from google fonts Noto Naskh...
  3. Problem with Windows 10 fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 fonts: I am trying to get a new font for Arabic and Urdu on windows 10 but I can't figure out how to add it but the font also effects the English font when i don't want to change the English font. Is there a way around this. The font i'm trying to get is from google fonts Noto Naskh...
  4. Installing fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing fonts on Windows 10: I can't install a font in Windows 10 on my new Lenovo. It was easy on my ancient Toshiba. I've tried all the different ways suggested on previous posts. Please help!!...
  5. Sudden font change in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden font change in Windows: For some unknown reason, all of a sudden all of the icons and associated text for Windows are now TINY! I have tried all of the recommended fixes NO, I did NOT download any of the recommended "helpful" apps. HELP! PJ...
  6. Bizarre Font Installation problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizarre Font Installation problem: Hey fam So some really bizarre shit is happening to me, and I'm at the end of my rope after basically none of my solutions, or the ones I was able to find online have worked. The type of problem I'm having is so niche I'm not even sure how to word it in Google to find the...
  7. Font Installation and Use Problem in Windows 10

Font Installation and Use Problem in Windows 10: I have two computers with Windows 10 installed (one an upgrade from Windows 7, the other an original Windows 10 installation) A new project requires the following OpenType fonts in TheSerifBlack font family: TheSerifBlack-Caps TheSerifBlack-CapsItalic...
  8. Installing Fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing Fonts on Windows 10: Hi there, I am trying to install some Fonts on my Windows 10 machine. When dragging and dropping, they seem to be being copied, but then nothing happens - it doesn't work but there is no error message either. Restarting doesn't help. Right-clicking the font and selecting...
  9. Windows 10 Font problem

Windows 10 Font problem: This "Creative Update" should be renamed "Destructive Update." How could Microsoft commit such an egregious error!! It shows how much they care. Too much Fancy Dan and no meat and potatoes. I used "Winaero Tweaker" to do what should have been done, a no brainer. You can also...
  10. Install Fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Fonts in Windows 10: How to: Install Fonts in Windows 10 How to Install Fonts in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. Windows comes with TrueType fonts and OpenType fonts installed. They work...