Windows 10: Suddenly all apps start asking me if I want to give permission to chg?

Discus and support Suddenly all apps start asking me if I want to give permission to chg? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Really weird situation. Never had anything like this happen before. Windows 10. Fast Ring. Build 14959. All of a sudden every time I click on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pittguy578, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Suddenly all apps start asking me if I want to give permission to chg?

Really weird situation. Never had anything like this happen before.
    Windows 10. Fast Ring. Build 14959.

All of a sudden every time I click on any app it is asking me if I want to allow it to make changes. I am the only user on the PC so I am an admin. It just seemed to start a few days ago. Did a dism/restorehealth sfc/scannow no issues.

Also it's weird that when I boot up RB6 Siege it asks me to install Direct X every single time I play it.
    Any idea what this could be?

:)

pittguy578, Nov 8, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Why is Windows 10 suddenly asking me if I like my desktop background?

If this is at the Lock screen go Settings, Personalization, Lock screen, turn of Get fun facts,tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen.

lacrumb, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Why is Windows 10 suddenly asking me if I like my desktop background?

Hi Brian,

I just like to clarify the AutoPlay you just have mentioned. Is it an installed app or settings? The AutoPlay we have in the settings is for media and devices. If you can send a screenshot, please do so for us to verify the details about the said AutoPlay.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 8, 2016
Thema:

Suddenly all apps start asking me if I want to give permission to chg?

1. Suddenly all apps start asking me if I want to give permission to chg? - Similar Threads - Suddenly apps start

2. My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...: This has just starting today, my computer has started to need to ask for administrative permission in order to essentially do anything with files other than renaming them. This has became a great hassle as programs and applications that are installed in "Program Files x86"...
  3. My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...: This has just starting today, my computer has started to need to ask for administrative permission in order to essentially do anything with files other than renaming them. This has became a great hassle as programs and applications that are installed in "Program Files x86"...
  4. Im not in a microsoft family but it still wants me to ask for permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im not in a microsoft family but it still wants me to ask for permissions: I was removed from the family and it says im the admin of my own, my birthday is set to be an adult and when i want to do something like play Halo on the Xbox app, it asks for a family member's consent. This is really annoying me and i have been having so many problems with...
  5. Im not in a microsoft family but it still wants me to ask for permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im not in a microsoft family but it still wants me to ask for permissions: I was removed from the family and it says im the admin of my own, my birthday is set to be an adult and when i want to do something like play Halo on the Xbox app, it asks for a family member's consent. This is really annoying me and i have been having so many problems with...
  6. Windows is asking me for permissions for every single thing that I want to do, but I am the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is asking me for permissions for every single thing that I want to do, but I am the...: Let's say that I want to rename a folder, create a new folder or save something to my desktop: I can't, It says that for me to save to desktop I need admin, but I have administrator!. For the rest of the things, they work, but they are super annoying and i don't know how this...
  7. Giving apps file permissions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Giving apps file permissions?: I downloaded Enter the Gungeon and want to install Mod the Gungeon, but when I try opening EtG.exe with it, it says I have to get permission from the owner. I've gone through all the hassle of giving myself admin and transferring ownership to my account, so I AM the owner....
  8. Not able to give all permission to cortona

in Cortana
    Not able to give all permission to cortona: [ATTACH]i am not able give all permission its showing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-give-all-permission-to-cortona/1882dcbf-1985-418d-8efd-0110b5bcf14e
  9. My Windows Giving Me An Error All Of A Sudden

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Giving Me An Error All Of A Sudden: Hi, my windows is giving me an error code 0x8007232B. Tried to google the solution and I couldn't find one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-giving-me-an-error-all-of-a-sudden/04762f5b-1645-471c-b7a2-06d3d0fc54c6
  10. Give me permission to do whatever the hell I want.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me permission to do whatever the hell I want.: I don't care that 'you shouldn't do that' and 'there's a reason Microsoft has it this way' and 'you can just set permission for folders you need'. I don't want that. I want complete and utter control over every single file of my operating system. If I want to delete system32...