Windows 10: Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

Discus and support Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AYoung, Dec 3, 2015.

1. AYoung Win User

Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file, security, etc. The crashes don't seem to be related to anything I'm doing, just random.

Log file attached as per instructions. If any additional details are needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help, this is maddening.

:)

AYoung, Dec 3, 2015

2. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD, even in safe mode

Hi, yes get the BSOD every 15-20 minutes or so. Then PC reboots and it will happen again after 15 to 20 minutes.

SpenceNichols, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD every 15 minutes. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe and ntfs.sys)

Hi Joshua,

Before resorting to the minidump file, we'll try fixing your issue. Kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?
    • Are you using a desktop or a laptop?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi AYoung,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

axe0, Dec 6, 2015
  5. AYoung Win User
    Thanks axe0, this thread can actually be closed. I narrowed it down to a memory issue, and ran memtest86 to confirm. One of my modules tested faulty. Corsair is express shipping new memory, which should arrive in a couple days.

AYoung, Dec 6, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You can mark it solved then
    Threads normally won't be closed.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes - Similar Threads - Suddenly BSOD every

2. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  3. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  4. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  5. Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so: XML down below, it seems to be happening at random, i cant access the dump because it fails everytime i get the BSOD- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  6. Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so

Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so: XML down below, it seems to be happening at random, i cant access the dump because it fails everytime i get the BSOD- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  7. Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  9. BSOD Every 15 minutes

BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  10. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes: I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent. The BSOD gives the error code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod every 20 minutes