Windows 10: suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10

Discus and support suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I have 2 PC with installed W10. All is fine...till something strange happen lately only on my laptop (and not on my other PC with same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elwoodch, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Elwoodch Win User

suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10

Dear all,

I have 2 PC with installed W10. All is fine...till something strange happen lately only on my laptop (and not on my other PC with same programs).

I am not able to start any of the program of Office 2013 after login. Nothing happen except a short processing mouse icon, but then nothing, no error. Only after a very long time I see the Onedrive enterprise icon is visible and then I can start Office2013 applications.
    This only happen on my Lenovo Yoga laptop, and not on my other PC with same programs.
    This problem only happens with Office 2013 applications, not with other programs.

I re-installed windows 10 compeltely, but still the problem remains.
    Nothing found in the community coming close to my issue.

Any idea how to proceed?

kr

Elwood

:)

Elwoodch, Aug 20, 2015

2. W10 Questions

1. How does MSN.com email work with W10?

2. The big Gateway has W7 and office 2013. We have excel goodies saved. What happens with the new W10 system?

3. Does W10 allow for the control panel to start and run your saved pix as it does with Vista and W7?

Bill Lambing

WilliamLambing, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10 not activated

Problem started with Office 2013 repeatedly crashing about six months ago after Windows update. MS support actions restarted the app several times, the last time issuing a new product #. Latest Office 2013 crash resulted in MS support stating that Windows
    10 is not activated. Both Office 2013 and Windows were originally preloaded on computer by manufacturer. Windows was updated to 10 about a year ago. PC is about 4 years old. MS support referred to manufacturer for Windows product key, their site states product
    key in in computer. All programs worked until Office problems began, now today Windows is not activated. Any suggestions?

CatherineBarton, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10

1. suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10 - Similar Threads - suddenly office 2013

2. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  3. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  4. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  5. Autoroute 2013 in W10

Autoroute 2013 in W10: I've had a hdd crash followed by fitting a new HDD and installing W10. Then today I've had a system crash and have to re-install everything again. Autoroute 2013 (for the UK) installs but show an error message of 0xC004D301 and will not start for some reason. This is the same...
  6. Office 2013 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2013 updates: I have uninstalled Office 2013. However, windows updates keeps prompting to install missing updates for Office 2013. A Microsoft technician tried to help remotely, it worked right after, but the same problem returned the next time I ran Windows update check. Even my anti...
  7. Office 2013 deactivated

Office 2013 deactivated: Last April (2016) I purchased Office 2013 pro from NerdsforLess and received a product key which I applied to download from MS website. A couple weeks ago this product was deactivated by MS. I could not re-apply product key either over the Internet or by phone. I talked to MS...
  8. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  9. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061
  10. office 2013 suddenly says activation failed

office 2013 suddenly says activation failed: what causes this, and what is the solution? I think that this installation of office was activated with a MAK key, which is supposed to be a permanent activation. 51669